joffacn
24-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi
Do these new hard case saddle packs fit end to end in the same space as a hard case Lipo stick pack?
I have a D4 and 2 soft case Lipos saddle packs and am looking at the D2 and buying hard case Lipos to be Race legal. My current Lipos are great - heaps of punch with a Mamba 6900 (like a Nosram 6.5t)
Much better for me if I can just buy several Lipo saddle packs and use them in either D4 or D2.
Thanks Jeff
Do these new hard case saddle packs fit end to end in the same space as a hard case Lipo stick pack?
I have a D4 and 2 soft case Lipos saddle packs and am looking at the D2 and buying hard case Lipos to be Race legal. My current Lipos are great - heaps of punch with a Mamba 6900 (like a Nosram 6.5t)
Much better for me if I can just buy several Lipo saddle packs and use them in either D4 or D2.
Thanks Jeff