DanB4
05-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Yes you read it right.....I have never seen another one for sale in the past 10 years but I have decided to sell my New in Box XLS.....only thing is it DOESNT come with the original body, the undertray, wing etc are there but the shell is not - I was going to include a TBG XLS shell which I use on my XLS shelfer but I'll leave it up to the buyer.
Also comes with extra goodies including an extra set of chrome wheels + 2 more, an extra front bumper all new, NIP saddle chassis, Petes awesome products new in packet alloy upgrades :drool: and more!
All items are mint and new. Box is 9/10 condition.
Mentioning her here before eBay calls.
Serious offers to [email protected]
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01233.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01239.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01234-1.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01235-1.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01236.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01237.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01238.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01240.jpg
Also comes with extra goodies including an extra set of chrome wheels + 2 more, an extra front bumper all new, NIP saddle chassis, Petes awesome products new in packet alloy upgrades :drool: and more!
All items are mint and new. Box is 9/10 condition.
Mentioning her here before eBay calls.
Serious offers to [email protected]
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01233.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01239.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01234-1.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01235-1.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01236.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01237.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01238.jpg
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/muchmoreracinguk/DDTCM/DSC01240.jpg