View Full Version : Sunday the 7th
racingdwarf
06-04-2013, 11:09 AM
We are due to race tmro, weather looks good:woot:
I may have made a slight cock up thinking we were racing next week, I may be busy as this week I have my son for the school holidays and had hoped to spend some time with the kids sunday
racingdwarf
06-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Cock up averted, boys want to race including my son:thumbsup:, he will keep marshals busy:D, see who ever can make it track side 10.30 ish
ShaunieT
06-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi all
Me and the boys have been to the track this morning
and had abit of practice,we will deffo be there tomorrow,
seems like ages since we all got together
simonrhart
07-04-2013, 11:51 AM
I would have liked to attend this race meeting but can't make it. Need to bring my Losi 8ight down to see if I can get it started with your help! :)
When are you guys planning to have the next meet?
Simon
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.