View Full Version : SP Revention Pro Problem
Rayzerp
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
I updated the firmware on my Revention Pro using Ipad wifi module. Tested the car and had no brakes. Discovered that neither the wifi module or the LCD program box will now connect to the speed control so cant make any adjustments or re-update firmware :(.....anybody had a similar problem?
Great_Thark
10-04-2013, 06:25 AM
not done it myself but there is a "safe mode" for sorting this out.
Might need to update programmer.
http://www.speedpassion.net/en/productDetails.asp?p=SP000222&c=ESC
tinnylad
10-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah it sounds like you need to update the programme card too, it happened to me :D
Rayzerp
10-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks for replies. I will try to update the LCD Programmer this evening. Until now (that it has stopped working) I have always used the IPad module to change settings or update firmware as the PC interface just keeps asking for the ESC to be connected...even when it already is. The older speed passion PC interface works great for me on other esc...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.