Log in

View Full Version : Sanwa M12 Binding Problems :(


Spoore86
07-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi guys/gals

I have probably the same problem everyone else has on here. The story begins like this,

I purchased and received on Friday my spanking new Sanwa M12 and RX-462 I was ecstatic. I had them paired on the Friday night and was tinkering happily. I turned it off and went to bed. in the morning i tried to re bind after a couple of alterations but all the receiver does is flash for 10 seconds slowly and doesn't seem to be receiving a signal from the transmitter. I have cleared the models saved just encase and reverted anything back to standard I can think of, with no luck. I do believe there is no way of resetting either component. If this isn't true please say I'm in need of serious help mentally and physically :(

If anyone has any suggestions please say I'm desperate?!?!

Thanks all

Sam

Dean Washington
27-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Did you ever sort this out? Having same problem:cry:

OneKiwi
23-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Really interesting as I have a similar prob as well

Ashlandchris
23-09-2015, 03:38 PM
presume it is nothing obvious like the different setting modes for compatibility?

See the link below
http://www.lrp.cc/fileadmin/Downloads/Homepage/Sanwa_SuperResponse_Mode_MT4_en.pdf

OneKiwi
26-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Nope as I switched to an already binded one and that didn't work