View Full Version : Tuesday work party
Dudders
08-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Work party tomorrow (Tuesday) from 6.30pm. Please come and help out!
shaunr
08-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi mate i will help out tomorrow night
See ya then, shaun.
Dr_UpGrade
08-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi Dudders,
With luck I can make this... as long as its not 'too much' arkward lifting I should be able to help*
*obviously that is a relative term, for those who don't know me!
dobber
08-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Hi Dudders,
With luck I can make this... as long as its not 'too much' arkward lifting I should be able to help*
*obviously that is a relative term, for those who don't know me!
Nope, don't know you. Did you race once at SHRCCC? ;)
Dr_UpGrade
08-04-2013, 07:24 PM
oh...
And this from the guy who's first revisit to car racing at SHRCCC had his droop set too much and kept losing his driveshafts... :p
Thats gratitude eh...
Mind you some would say that I've never actually 'raced' at SHRCC either..:blush:
Duncan
08-04-2013, 09:35 PM
I cant make it tomorrow sorry, are you going to move the loop away from the table top :thumbsup:
Dudders
08-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Both jumps and loop are going to be tinkered with I think.
Thanks for your efforts in the past Duncan, you certainly have not shirked off recently, thank you.
Dudders
09-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Rains gone, please come and help, not much to do!!
Dr_UpGrade
09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Will be leaving in the next 5-10mins!
Sorry guys - foot still broken and its Jo and my 9 year anniversary today so we are off out for dinner
Have fun
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.