View Full Version : 9715 Associated Front Arms no stock
Tobamory
08-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Anybody know where I can buy these in the UK.
Nobody has stock :(
Danny Harrison
08-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Anybody know where I can buy these in the UK.
Nobody has stock :(
I bought some yestderday from moss models. He's the local shop for York (YORCC)
http://www.mossrcmodels.co.uk/
Tobamory
08-04-2013, 12:26 PM
not on his site ARRRGh :)
just tried ringing no answer
Tobamory
08-04-2013, 12:33 PM
yey got last pair
thanks Dan the Man
Tobamory
08-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Now come on CML and AE pull your act together
Danny Harrison
08-04-2013, 12:55 PM
yey got last pair
thanks Dan the Man
Your welcome pal. Racing friday?
Tobamory
08-04-2013, 02:42 PM
mm not too sure, both cars need work and I may struggle for time.
I,ll see how it goes.
gazhillAE
08-04-2013, 07:17 PM
mm not too sure, both cars need work and I may struggle for time.
I,ll see how it goes.
Southport Sunday!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.