PDA

View Full Version : HobbyKing Drift 1/10 drift car


qatmix
08-04-2013, 07:51 PM
http://www.thercracer.com/2013/04/hobbyking-mission-d-drift-car-110-info.html

Looks pretty good for the price, less than £80 posted for a front motor twin belt car with electrics. Anyone who knows about drifters think this looks any better than the Sakura Drift CS?

johnnygibbon
08-04-2013, 08:34 PM
yeah looks really good
could be upgrded nd blinged up to
nice

Cory01
09-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Looks ok difficult to say wether it would be better than a Sakura.
The motor layout makes both chassis handle differently. chassis like the hobby king tend to change direction quicker and the Sakura style tend to hold the angle longer. The Sakura style seem to handle carpet tracks easyer than the other too, so really depends what you want. Would be worth trying both styles of chassis if you can. I struggle to get away with the infront of axel motor style on anything other than carpet

Jonathon555
15-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Just ordered one this morning , should see if its any good soon enough

qatmix
15-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Cool, I have added one to my basket but haven't pressed buy just yet :)

Jonathon555
15-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Cool, I have added one to my basket but haven't pressed buy just yet :)

I have been more than happy with all the stuff I have got from hobbyking so far, so I expect this to be pretty good as well

I reckon they will be sold out within the next day or so