PDA

View Full Version : Show us your ACTION SHOTS!!! Vintage RCs getting down n' dirty!!!


turbo scorpion
09-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Just like it says. Show off your Cars, Buggies n Trucks in ACTION!!! Tearing up the track, jumping, racing and even crashing.

My Turbo Ultima
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nMewRBytaRw/UWLCN_KHafI/AAAAAAAAAI4/UClVqju6qrY/s374/IMG_20130406_183249_250-1.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pIBpVGbSCcA/UWLCz1weTfI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/ID1me9s4rL8/s912/IMG_20130406_182941_422.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-iIOMc9WkohQ/UWLDWqKgroI/AAAAAAAAAJw/NS9IUkMmYTg/s720/IMG_20130406_182242_043.jpg

And here is my Ultima II and it's official test driver!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fFjzwWzQ7BU/UWLDwbPPUfI/AAAAAAAAAKY/7FWxP9t6idc/s720/IMG_20130402_131943_080.jpg

optiman
09-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Great thread!! I wish I had the nerve or a runner for this!!!
Ohh wait! I do have some pics of my Turbo Optima Mid Custom somewhere!!!
I'll look for them, post later.

Naushad
09-04-2013, 06:36 AM
I envy you Brian! You have nice large spaces to run your rc!

I assume that's your little girl...great to see them take part in the hobby!

Si Coe
09-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Oh look - there's my RC10 in my signature....

janus_77
09-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Q-fNTHT_Ve0

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Here's my modded Super Shot in action at a vintage meet.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/TAMIYA/119.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 08:11 AM
My Cougar tearing it up at the race track a couple of years ago.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/COUGAR-TOPCAT11_zpsb6157d4e.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Here's a shot of my AYK Boost heading down a straght at the track.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/AYK/Boostinaction_zpse4363ab9.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 08:17 AM
PB Maxima braving the wet at a vintage meet.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/PB/PBMAXIMA13-1_zps5cb62898.jpg

Naushad
09-04-2013, 08:17 AM
I've seen that before. Definitely the best action shot I've seen so far.

My Cougar tearing it up at the race track a couple of years ago.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/COUGAR-TOPCAT11_zpsb6157d4e.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 08:22 AM
My 870c hitting up one of the jumps at the Castle Hill track on a practise day. Love this car :D

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/YOKOMO/ebay106_zps3461a0bd.jpg

Welshy40
09-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Some of you may have seen this but i race one of the rarest cars, a proto Lazer ZXS from 1994 and pay attention as youll see how strong this buggy is. Fyi the legs are solid steel.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0xVRFAeunE

If you cant view go onto youtube and type in Bisley RC Final, and amazingly i won.

DerbyDan
09-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Awsome shots Jason! That shot of the Cougar really is a peach!

No action shots i'm afraid - but here's a video of my JRX2 running to a 3rd position finish in the B final at a Silverstone club meeting a few weeks ago;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsUl8F8V730

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 10:01 AM
This was my first buggy brought back to a track after what seemed half a life time. A Bosscat works dressed up to look more like a Procat SE.
Even the rain didn't stop me on this day.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/PRO-BOSS38_zps9a344c60.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/PRO-BOSS39_zps2637bb0d.jpg

DerbyDan
09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
^^^^Awwwwsome^^^^:thumbsup:

kaszal
09-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks to Gainsy, there's a video of my Procat racing last summer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZIkSMEYosQ

It's the blue and white one with black wheels...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/kaszal/IMG_2243.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Here's one of my favourite vintage racers. Modified Mugen Bulldog.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/HIROBO/MUGEN/BULLDOG23_zps2c47e2f2.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/CH20103_zps5601c0f9.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 11:21 AM
St Ives/Sydney Australia held it's first vintage event a number of years ago on the very same layout that was used back in 1989 for the IFMAR worlds. The rain made it interesting.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/VintageStIves0925_zps19dbf480.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/vrc057Large_zpsb6f14f21.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/VintageStIves0930_zps5000a45e.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Another of my all time fav's- The Optima.... :D

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/OptimaMud_zps158ccdb4.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/vrc113Large_zpsb3335e09.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Really nice drive this one. Very smooth and free drivetrain.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/CopyofJack1stBirthday050_zpse711a924.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/Lazerinthemud_zps0a00474e.jpg

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 11:39 AM
From the first vintage enduro meeting held at Knox/Victoria. The Cougar was and is such a weapon!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/CopyofVintage-racemeet040_zps3957cfd7.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/CopyofVintage-racemeet041_zps42f11b4e.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/CopyofVintage-racemeet027_zps5f653e80.jpg

Naushad
09-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Man...you must spend ages cleaning up these cars! How do you protect the electrics?

Anyway, that's where off road cars should be driven...on dirt tracks!!

Really nice drive this one. Very smooth and free drivetrain.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/CopyofJack1stBirthday050_zpse711a924.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/Lazerinthemud_zps0a00474e.jpg

Welshy40
09-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Looks familiar.....free drivetrain, you should see mine now.

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Man...you must spend ages cleaning up these cars! How do you protect the electrics?

Anyway, that's where off road cars should be driven...on dirt tracks!!

I raced back in the 80's man. The only time I have not raced when the water is too deep and covered too much of the track. You'll be suprised what these cars can do.
As for finding the time. Well, this was before having two kids and now days it would be impossible for me to enjoy soo many cars so often. I have driven/raced dozens of vintage cars at numerous vintage and club events across 3 states in Australia.

It's been a while now though.

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Looks familiar.....free drivetrain, you should see mine now.

The Lazer series are an incredible breed. I love these cars the more I build and learn about them. Seriously competitive machines hey Welshy.:D

BORMAC
09-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Something I've always had in mind when driving these cars in any of the conditions I'm given is that the mud can be cleaned off but the memories will last a life time.
Most of my collection has come to me in poor shaper. Very few cars of mine came to me in shelf condition so for me it's just time and energy. That's the beauty of the things. You pull them down, clean them up then rebuild them. It's not that hard really.
I've driven or flown thousands of kilometres to make these events with months in the planning. Very few of my cars have ever let me down and after the rebuild they go back into storage.
Opportunities for vintage meetings don't come up all that often. Getting some cars dirty/muddy has been the least of my problems.

turbo scorpion
09-04-2013, 12:53 PM
From the first vintage enduro meeting held at Knox/Victoria. The Cougar was and is such a weapon!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/SCHUMACHER/CopyofVintage-racemeet027_zps5f653e80.jpg

Awesome pic!!!

Love ALL these pics glad to see these cars in their Natural Habitat.

turbo scorpion
09-04-2013, 01:10 PM
I envy you Brian! You have nice large spaces to run your rc!

I assume that's your little girl...great to see them take part in the hobby!

Yes and Yes. The Turbo Ultima I shot with my son across the street by the church (nice big parking lot and a dirt road behind it). The Ultima II was in my back yard (small yard by my standard but enough room to play). There is also a few parks near by one of which has a baseball diamond that can be fun to run.

Welshy40
09-04-2013, 01:23 PM
The Lazer series are an incredible breed. I love these cars the more I build and learn about them. Seriously competitive machines hey Welshy.:D

Yes very. Now the RS has had a revamp and not much more development to get it that half a second a lap quicker.

Welshy40
09-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Something I've always had in mind when driving these cars in any of the conditions I'm given is that the mud can be cleaned off but the memories will last a life time.
Most of my collection has come to me in poor shaper. Very few cars of mine came to me in shelf condition so for me it's just time and energy. That's the beauty of the things. You pull them down, clean them up then rebuild them. It's not that hard really.
I've driven or flown thousands of kilometres to make these events with months in the planning. Very few of my cars have ever let me down and after the rebuild they go back into storage.
Opportunities for vintage meetings don't come up all that often. Getting some cars dirty/muddy has been the least of my problems.

You only live once so whats wrong with enjoying what you have, i still run my zxs

optiman
09-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Some pics, not as good as the others though...enjoy!

Pic 1 My buddy's RC10 runner... or was

Pic 2 My now sold Turbo Optima Mid Custom. Should've never part with it....

Pic 3 Same Optima Custom doing a wheely!!!

Pics 4,5 & 6 And my buddy's RC10 on the crash that send the buggy to rest on the eternal shelf.... This is what happens when you drive and drink!!!Say NO to drunk driving LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbo scorpion
09-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Some pics, not as good as other dough...enjoy!

Pic 1 My buddy's RC10 runner... or was

Pic 2 My now sold Turbo Optima Mid Custom. Should've never part with it....

Pic 3 Same Optima Custom doing a wheely!!!

Pics 4,5 & 6 And my buddy's RC10 on the crash that send the buggy to rest on the eternal shelf.... This is what happens when you drive and drink!!!Say NO to drunk driving LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnage!!! Lol.

terry.sc
09-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Sand Scorcher in the sand
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/21287/img21287_17032008005418_9.jpg

Bush Devil with original Ford Ranger XLT body
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/21287/img21287_17032008000042_7.jpg
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/21287/img21287_17032008005418_2.jpg

Optima
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/297/img297_08082006004019_6.jpg

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/280/img280_31082008183702_5.jpg

Lazer ZX-R being thrown around Wrexhams touring car track
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/280/img280_07102007212211_2.jpg

and getting a decent amount of air
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/6167/img6167_09032007211112_4.jpg

Lazer ZX-Sport having its plastic chassis about to be abused
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/280/img280_16042006210716_4.jpg

Original Ultima at speed
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/280/img280_15102006200834_3.jpg

and with it's rather large descendant.
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/tc_userimages/280/img280_16032008203740_1.jpg

optiman
09-04-2013, 11:57 PM
I do believe that threads like this one, the one with the vintage ads(dont remember who started it) and the one I started; show us your vintage collection... for example, should be turned to stickies. I am not writing this because I am the author of one of them, frankly I do care a rat's a$$ about that, but because of the value in collection of vintage pictures each one of them are gathering and will keep on doing with time. It would be sad for them to sink into the depths of forgotten threads....

BORMAC
10-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Those old R/C adds from the 80's really sucked me in. Wether it be the old Tamiya videos or RCCA I am still a fan of them. There was something if nothing else a little inspirational about them. As a kid the concept of being able to control a toy car from afar appealed to me. We were made to think that each and every model was a formula for winning (LOL!)
To this day I still have a soft spot for the 80's through to early 90's off road buggies. I'm glad to be able to share this passion with you all.

optiman
10-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Those old R/C adds from the 80's really sucked me in. Wether it be the old Tamiya videos or RCCA I am still a fan of them. There was something if nothing else a little inspirational about them. As a kid the concept of being able to control a toy car from afar appealed to me. We were made to think that each and every model was a formula for winning (LOL!)
To this day I still have a soft spot for the 80's through to early 90's off road buggies. I'm glad to be able to share this passion with you all.

And so... thats how a 4" nail is hammered down with just one blow!!
Took the words out off my mouth!!!

Crashtest33
10-04-2013, 04:44 AM
I do believe that threads like this one, the one with the vintage ads(dont remember who started it) and the one I started; show us your vintage collection... for example, should be turned to stickies. I am not writing this because I am the author of one of them, frankly I do care a rat's a$$ about that, but because of the value in collection of vintage pictures each one of them are gathering and will keep on doing with time. It would be sad for them to sink into the depths of forgotten threads....

Once again, 'We need a moderator!!!' :o

turbo scorpion
11-04-2013, 03:28 AM
I do believe that threads like this one, the one with the vintage ads(dont remember who started it) and the one I started; show us your vintage collection... for example, should be turned to stickies. I am not writing this because I am the author of one of them, frankly I do care a rat's a$$ about that, but because of the value in collection of vintage pictures each one of them are gathering and will keep on doing with time. It would be sad for them to sink into the depths of forgotten threads....

Those old R/C adds from the 80's really sucked me in. Wether it be the old Tamiya videos or RCCA I am still a fan of them. There was something if nothing else a little inspirational about them. As a kid the concept of being able to control a toy car from afar appealed to me. We were made to think that each and every model was a formula for winning (LOL!)
To this day I still have a soft spot for the 80's through to early 90's off road buggies. I'm glad to be able to share this passion with you all.

And so... thats how a 4" nail is hammered down with just one blow!!
Took the words out off my mouth!!!

Once again, 'We need a moderator!!!'

Agree with you all. These aren't simply about being the fastest, best paint, crazy alloy fiber composite. Or the rarest and most expensive. Its really about the Memories of a simpler time, when driving these cars WAS our highlight, remembering falling in love with mechanics, psychics, "horse power". When we transitioned from boys to men. Those moments we shared with our fathers building modifying our "toy" cars. This is what RC is all about (at least to me). And these cars, are the backbone of what RC is and has been. These "Share Your Pic" threads are some of the most fun to go over just to see for fun.

So how do we get a moderator to stickey the threads?

Welshy40
11-04-2013, 05:30 AM
This site says it all show us them being used whereas the others were just show us your cars. Keep the pics and videos coming, and Terry thats some serious air under your old cars.

BORMAC
11-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Some great video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZFc_FMB0nc

DanB4
11-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Some great video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZFc_FMB0nc

Awesome! Now I know what you and Darryn look like! :D

BORMAC
11-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Awesome! Now I know what you and Darryn look like! :D

2007
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/Meetings/DSCF2375_zps583b673a.jpg

2008
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/Meetings/2008113020Knox20Enduro20322-1024_zps8ac72634.jpg

alcyon
14-04-2013, 12:54 PM
my pics

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x87/alcyon2sp/HP0003_zpsb02b9e3c.jpg (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/alcyon2sp/media/HP0003_zpsb02b9e3c.jpg.html)http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x87/alcyon2sp/2013-04-14182323_zpsc0ffc4b3.jpg (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/alcyon2sp/media/2013-04-14182323_zpsc0ffc4b3.jpg.html)

ralphee
14-04-2013, 02:31 PM
20" bikes and layback stems too.....a super killer photograph Alcyon.

lee

keithrc
14-04-2013, 08:51 PM
I think you mean layback seat posts Lee. I can understand the mistake though. Most kids these days wouldn't know what a seat post is.


Keith ;)

ralphee
14-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Hah, thats what i meant mate, schoolboy error and bad form by somebody who kept on riding into his late 20s. Last ride was a 98 SE Quadangle, miss that bike!

Lee

alcyon
15-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Hah, thats what i meant mate, schoolboy error and bad form by somebody who kept on riding into his late 20s. Last ride was a 98 SE Quadangle, miss that bike!

Lee
Yep, I was really into BMX, had a fake haro sport back then. Now i have a 84 kuawahara and a 92 robinson pro.

keithrc
15-04-2013, 02:52 AM
I was a flatland freestyler in the late 80's, had an 88 Haro Master and loved it. Anyway, we're getting off topic here.

More pics of some rad RC cars in action!


Keith ;)

BORMAC
15-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Ha! Flat land....me too! I used to ride a white Haro FST with the first 48 chrome plated ARAYA's in AU. Only recently sought out a Kuwahara Bravo Pro which I completely stripped, had painted and rebuilt with lots of good stuff.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/4%20SALE/Kuwifinished_zps9b457bbc.jpg

alcyon
15-04-2013, 04:58 AM
freestyle BMX anyone ? 80's style
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x87/alcyon2sp/ramaandskyway.jpg (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/alcyon2sp/media/ramaandskyway.jpg.html)
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x87/alcyon2sp/klavinandrama.jpg (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/alcyon2sp/media/klavinandrama.jpg.html)
looks like a lot of guys into EP off road in the 80's were into BMX too.

alcyon
15-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Optima mid custom in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYu7hYSoF0c&nofeather=True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdBUdcm15Xg&nofeather=True

keithrc
20-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Took one of my Optima's for a spin recently and took a couple vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhRzlZuqRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfOFhiu-ry0


Keith ;)

Miggers
26-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Brilliant to see those old racers being used in anger and "gathering dust"
how they were meant to.

I'll post some shots of my modified Not-Quite-a Mardave Cobra(anymore)
when I get it out again.

turbo scorpion
29-04-2013, 06:08 PM
How old is "vintage"?

i mean obviously cars from the 80's and early 90's are "vintage" but where is the cut off???

terry.sc
29-04-2013, 11:34 PM
There is no official definition of vintage.

Early vintage races had a cutoff of 1990, meaning anything up to the Procat and Optima Mid was allowed. Technically the Lazer ZX just about made it as it was released right at the end of 1989, but most didn't allow it. The US vintage nationals allow anything up to 1994, so that includes the Works 93 and Cat 2000.


If you believe ebay then vintage is anything that stopped being sold last month.:lol:

j0pp3
30-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Our local Swedish forum is using the definition: "models that is at least 15 years old". But there is a difference and that is that the forum section is called "nostalgia". It correlates well with people getting close to 30 years and get bitten by the second wave of R/C. Then they can use the nostalgia section to chat about the models from their childhood.

My point is, it should be a moving target as new, younger members joins.

turbo scorpion
09-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Our local Swedish forum is using the definition: "models that is at least 15 years old". But there is a difference and that is that the forum section is called "nostalgia". It correlates well with people getting close to 30 years and get bitten by the second wave of R/C. Then they can use the nostalgia section to chat about the models from their childhood.

My point is, it should be a moving target as new, younger members joins.

LOL we may have to have "vintage" "classic" and "antique" classes at some point.

Crashtest33
09-05-2013, 06:26 AM
"Of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.

Being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.

Representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.

Old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.

Being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill."

:)

So really any car that is no longer in production could be considered vintage.
I love my vintage Cat SX2 :p

turbo scorpion
24-10-2013, 02:16 AM
Pictures pictures share your pictures!!! Havent been able to touch my cars since we moved!!!!

j0pp3
24-10-2013, 07:32 AM
These are my action shots but not my cars. They belong to friends but mostly competitors :p

http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/07.jpg

http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/08.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/09.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/10.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/11.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/12.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/13.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/14.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/15.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/16.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/17.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/19.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/41.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/42.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/43.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/44.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/45.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/46.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/47.jpg


http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/48.jpg

j0pp3
24-10-2013, 07:34 AM
One more pic showing most of the competing cars. Colorful vintage paints :wub

http://joppis.dyndns.org/vonats2013/50.jpg

optiman
27-02-2016, 02:33 AM
I do believe that this iniative by Turbo Scorpion is indeed a valuable thread for our forum!
let's add more vids to this great thread and make it part of our archive!:thumbsup:

Danf1275
27-02-2016, 07:36 AM
One of mine at RHR

Peakey
29-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Here's a couple of mine
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/XLS/EBE8F08C-251E-455B-AFF1-0B214D36027F_zpswqkm5ucl.png (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/XLS/EBE8F08C-251E-455B-AFF1-0B214D36027F_zpswqkm5ucl.png.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/XLS/D8AAD623-66B7-4A46-9D16-3E8E22DB1EB9_zpsqkcr7pd6.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/XLS/D8AAD623-66B7-4A46-9D16-3E8E22DB1EB9_zpsqkcr7pd6.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/XLS/7DFFE8FA-652E-4E5F-A244-647752D67531_zpsfwf20syd.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/XLS/7DFFE8FA-652E-4E5F-A244-647752D67531_zpsfwf20syd.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/cars%20n%20stuff/691A2BAC-4C60-4F2F-83F7-4BFCE7DC2A2F_zpsoq4ccgxu.png (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/cars%20n%20stuff/691A2BAC-4C60-4F2F-83F7-4BFCE7DC2A2F_zpsoq4ccgxu.png.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/cars%20n%20stuff/2E19692B-7199-4268-B65B-4CA49E7DCCBB_zpsj1v34gqq.png (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/cars%20n%20stuff/2E19692B-7199-4268-B65B-4CA49E7DCCBB_zpsj1v34gqq.png.html)

Peakey
29-02-2016, 12:27 AM
One of mine at RHR

I've got one of yours at the revival buddy

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/cars%20n%20stuff/794792FE-691F-4514-9694-4CE487B45DA0_zpso1ahigso.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/cars%20n%20stuff/794792FE-691F-4514-9694-4CE487B45DA0_zpso1ahigso.jpg.html)

Danf1275
29-02-2016, 08:58 PM
One from Revival 2015. All photos courtesy of John Weston.