View Full Version : BMRCC club championships round1 this Sunday!
Gavin Collingwood
10-04-2013, 09:28 AM
BMRCC club championship round 1 this Sunday 14th April!
New drivers welcome, novice or experienced.
First time racers race for free
£7 non members
£5 members
Track is being re-furbished for this meeting so should be a good en'
Gav
Darren Wales
10-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh and not forgetting kids under 13 are FREE too!
Darren
Si Coe
10-04-2013, 09:48 PM
There are 8 rounds in total - I've set the system for best 5 from 8.
2wd, 4wd and Fun classes.
We just need our webmaster to work out how to publish stuff and then explain to me.....
birdy
11-04-2013, 11:15 AM
There are 8 rounds in total - I've set the system for best 5 from 8.
2wd, 4wd and Fun classes.
We just need our webmaster to work out how to publish stuff and then explain to me.....
Si, it's easy in BBK, at the end of the meeting go into the Web Publish page, select the meeting or championship you need to the website and save the index file, this will then publish a set of HTML files.
Then either give this to Steve or email to him and he can upload and index on the website.
The next problem we are going to have in October is renewing the Bury Metro website name and server as we dont have any details.
We may need to get a new website name and server if we struggle to find the current details out.
Chris Elworthy
11-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Birdy/Darren/Si, a mate of mine designs some brilliant websites in his spare time for a reasonable fee so if we needed a new site building I'm sure he would be happy to help.
Chris
birdy
11-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Cheers Chris, wonder what he charges?
I can do Website's also, its just a pain updating all the time with the results.
He's one iv'e done before http://www.nrs12.co.uk/NRS_12/WELCOME.html
Chris Elworthy
11-04-2013, 06:43 PM
I will see him tomorrow night mate so I will find out some details and let you know.
Chris
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.