PDA

View Full Version : Race meeting on Sunday - 14 April 2013


DianneH
10-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Race meeting again this Sunday:

10.15 track preparation
Practice 11 am
Heats start at 11.30 am
Finals @ 3 pm

Times are approximate but usually try to keep to them as much as possible. Appropriate number of rounds held according to entries but intention is minimum of 4 rounds + Finals. Also intend to be away from track by 4 pm.

Hope to see many of you there!

Bells
10-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Do we still need to get the generator extension lead from whitcliffe ?

DianneH
11-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Yes I had thought about asking John to collect it on his way to the track but as I have the keys for the container (and cannot open it myself) I will need to meet someone at the container - I know you are quite near - do you want to do this - say 10 am?

Thanks
Dianne

Bells
12-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Yes I had thought about asking John to collect it on his way to the track but as I have the keys for the container (and cannot open it myself) I will need to meet someone at the container - I know you are quite near - do you want to do this - say 10 am?

Thanks
Dianne

No problem Dianne see you at 10

Ian

samd
13-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Sunday 14th April? See you all tomorrow

DianneH
14-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Thanks Sam - changed it from March to April - yet another senior moment!

Sky is blue, clouds are drifting and looks as though it could be a bright day - hope the sun comes out to warm it up a bit more!

Great_Thark
14-04-2013, 04:39 PM
A few pictures from today. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/great_thark/sets/72157633245105812/detail/

andys
14-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Had a great day today - thanks Di :)

Racing was very close indeed and it was great to be back outdoors despite the wind and showers !

Bells
14-04-2013, 06:03 PM
A few pictures from today. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/great_thark/sets/72157633245105812/detail/

Nice pics Paul :thumbsup:

oranjedrol
15-04-2013, 11:12 AM
is there a meeting planned for this sunday(21st)?

smokes
15-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Was it less dusty than last week?

DianneH
15-04-2013, 08:20 PM
is there a meeting planned for this sunday(21st)?

Yes another meeting on Sunday 21st. We are planning to race most Sundays - will post a calendar soon.

Bells
16-04-2013, 07:32 AM
is there a meeting planned for this sunday(21st)?

Don't come too early this time :lol:

oranjedrol
16-04-2013, 12:17 PM
I won't :D
Thanks for the reminder tho :D