View Full Version : Help required on choosing an esc for 4wd buggy
jampat2004
11-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Help please required to choose an esc for my 4wd buggy.Just had a miss happ and damaged my nosram ver 2 so need to go purchase a new one in the morning.
Not bothered about price just want honest choices on something different from lrp/nosram as sick of them failing.
Thanks in advance.
jameswilkinson7
11-04-2013, 08:08 PM
You know my choice;)
Danny Harrison
11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Mines been really good since i got it. I still have loads more power I can add and its not running hot at all yet. Nothing was beating it down straights either and im mildly geared.
Tekin rs pro, theres a new one due out soon too.
AfroP
12-04-2013, 09:15 AM
the vampire and orion seem like good and well respected choices.
the savox speedo is available as well now but i dont know of anybody running them
good discussion on here about the vampire http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124112
Dave Dodd
12-04-2013, 11:32 AM
dualsky 850 or 870 esc's :thumbsup:
djmcnz
12-04-2013, 06:29 PM
What LRP('s) did you have that failed? I've not had problems with them.
The reason I ask is that when I saw the topic I was going to suggest LRP but then I read your message text...
Shaun_TLR
12-04-2013, 06:36 PM
What 4wd is it going in?
I run an Orion R10 pro in my cat sx3 and its awesome. lovely feel and control to it and barely gets warm with a 6.5 in it.......
NeilRalph77
12-04-2013, 08:11 PM
What LRP did you have that failed?
Yeh Jamie how've you blown your speedo up:p
mark christopher
12-04-2013, 08:47 PM
dualsky 850 or 870 esc's :thumbsup:
as above
V6Jim
12-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Hobbywing V3. XERUN 120A.Cheap, tough.
OR
V2.1 XERUN 120A. Cheaper and just as tough....
Jimmy
bigchris
12-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Hobbywing v3 good enough for Andy Moore
jampat2004
20-04-2013, 03:22 PM
thanks guys for replys.
chosen a orion r10 pro.
in answer to what happened to my nosram, sensor connector came off the board just by putting sensor lead in.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.