View Full Version : TM2 spur gears in stock..?
Dr_UpGrade
13-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know who has any TM2 spur gears in stock? -either RW racing ones or team C.
Cheers,
Mark
john333
13-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Smd have plenty of the black spur gears in stock, these ones don't break or wear out :D
Dr_UpGrade
13-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Thank you...
PaulUpton
13-04-2013, 08:27 PM
inside line racing have just got the rw ones back into stock :)
I lf you are still struggling I have a brand new unopened RW racing one, its the one that takes the original TM2 slipper pads, not the Durango pads. Happy to sell it at cost as I am using the Durango version.
Dr_UpGrade
14-04-2013, 07:44 AM
insideracing only appear to have the durango pads version.. What is the difference? -is it only that they take rango/schumacher type pads? I've got a 210 as well so have those type pads, but I swapped out the durango pads for schumacher ones as the durango ones used to glaze 'badly'...
I'll do a search on Team C section but in the meantime can anyone let me know?
Mark
Adam F
14-04-2013, 07:48 AM
As you said, they are TM2 fitment but with the rango shape pads..
Pretty sure they also take the Asso B4 pads which are excellent.
Dr_UpGrade
14-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Cheers...
Have ordered some! It seems those that have them fitted like them on the specific thread...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.