View Full Version : Any news on the X-60...
How's the X-60 coming along XFactory team drivers and mr YoungChazz?
Any pics of the latest protos? Or are they all hush hush? ;):blush:
Tom
Darren Boyle
27-07-2008, 09:22 PM
They are far from hush hush, in fact we know that Chazz was out running one (a prototype that is) himself just this weekend at a local club race in Ohio with Paul. We are just waiting for him to post up a picture of his "A main winners trophy alongside the truck with Chazz proudly holding both" !!!!!! LOL (We hope)
Chrislong
27-07-2008, 09:26 PM
The X-60 rocks, I have had a proto for a few months and its had many runs with nothing but great results. Qualified and finished A final 2nd at the Belgium GP too. :thumbsup:
Chris
SpeedyDad
27-07-2008, 10:52 PM
The X-60 is coming along great. Rear arms are now in prototype production and the chassis is being drawn and very close to prototype tooling. Alex and I have driven ours a lot and I love the handling. Much better than the T4 it used to be.
rcracer
27-07-2008, 11:29 PM
The X-60 rocks, I have had a proto for a few months and its had many runs with nothing but great results. Qualified and finished A final 2nd at the Belgium GP too. :thumbsup:
Chris
Schlong in action :thumbsup: sorry chris couldnt resist the second pic :lol:
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=439
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=440
Very cool.. I look forward to some body off shots! Thanks guys :)
Tomboo_91
28-07-2008, 11:10 AM
http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/xfactoryx-60-2.jpg
more at http://www.redrc.net/2008/03/x-factory-x-60-truck-spyshots/
joelwhite
28-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Here are the Mod Truck A main results 2nd Rodney Black (AE T4), 1st Paul Sinclair (X60 Prototype), 3rd and TQ Scott Olenik (AE T4) at the Flashlight Rumble in Columbus, Ohio this last weekend. The X60 looked great and he had some amazing fast laps.:thumbsup:http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll325/jwhite614/339430270_widN4-M.jpg
YoungChazz
28-07-2008, 06:58 PM
If I remember things correctly the 4WD cars were lapping in the low 16s with the fast guys turning some 15s. Most mod buggy fast laps in the mid 16s, and that's the usualy spacing between the classes at a small indoor U.S. track. Truck is usually another 1/2 - 3/4 sec back.
Paul's X - 60 just walked away from the mod truck field, lapping consistantly in the high 16s, with a number of low 16-sec laps. Paul's truck might well have garnered him a podium spot in buggy...
I ran my X - 60 proto in the stock class, and actually got in a 23 to go with my "consistant" 28 - 30s. Not much of an R/C driver, I'm afraid, but I had a great two days off...
bigred5765
28-07-2008, 07:49 PM
cant wait to build Matty one of these baby's
Mike Hudson
29-07-2008, 02:01 AM
i will be most deffinately getting my hands on one when they are released :drool:
YoungChazz
29-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Around 10 weeks now, if no further delays. Working like crazy...
bigred5765
29-07-2008, 03:16 PM
awsome news,
YoungChazz
30-07-2008, 02:54 AM
I'm just a bit surprised there have been no comments on that pic of Paul. I'll say no more now.
SpeedyDad
30-07-2008, 03:00 AM
I'm just a bit surprised there have been no comments on that pic of Paul. I'll say no more now.
I know. I know. Oh wait, that would be cheating.
Paul_Sinclair
30-07-2008, 03:01 AM
This is X Factory. We're all about cheating (within the rules of course!) - just look at our 2wd!
SpeedyDad
30-07-2008, 03:07 AM
Wait, if you, Chazz, and I are on here, who is working on new stuph? :D
SpeedyDad
05-08-2008, 03:23 AM
No one has guessed yet. I'll give you a hint. It's behind the truck.
stegger
05-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Are there NEW t-shirts coming out;););)
Darren Boyle
05-08-2008, 10:14 AM
We have a winner!!!!! Well spotted that man, the new shirts are already on their way to us and should arrive within the next week or so. Keep an eye on our website they will go up on there shortly.
Darren: Is that a photo of you in your avatar? :woot::p
Darren Boyle
05-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Is that you in yours?????
Darren Boyle
05-08-2008, 11:34 AM
In a strange way yes, in a "I am not gay way" def NO!!!!
I meant the bloke sat in the boat in the background!!!!
Anyway are you all "Frank Rooted" up, are you clad in yellow as we speak?????
bigred5765
05-08-2008, 12:22 PM
thats it a yellow Ferrari
Anyway are you all "Frank Rooted" up, are you clad in yellow as we speak?????
I am at work right now darren :cry: (not doing much, but im here)
I will be trying it on tonight and wearing it with pride at the regional this coming weekend :thumbsup:
(Do you always ask your customers what they are wearing???)
Darren Boyle
05-08-2008, 01:25 PM
(Do you always ask your customers what they are wearing???)
We take close customer relations to the next level!! LOL
So is it Frank Farrer now then or is it Lee Root ( Lee Root......sounds like a pron star) LMAO
Lee "the" Root :p
I would as well darren, but i would only ask the opposite sex :thumbsup: (and make sure my girlfriend/wife did not hear) ;)
Well, when i got home last night, there was my parcel from DMS :thumbsup: Cheers Darren. New KO transmitter and 2 receivers, and a FRANK ROOT T-Shirt:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I tried it on and it fits a treat, it shall be donned at the regional this weekend.
(Darren, you can see my nipples through it;))
Thanks DMS :thumbsup:
Darren Boyle
06-08-2008, 10:02 AM
(Darren, you can see my nipples through it;))
Lee, that thought has just put me off of lunch, I think I will just skip it and eat later now!!! LOL
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.