PDA

View Full Version : 22ah sealed rechargeable battery?


Danny Harrison
15-04-2013, 03:24 PM
This any good to anyone local before I put it on gumtree. Should be ideal for charging at batley for the day.

I got it chucked in with a leisure battery. It was a return so its virtually new and has been properly tested too.

http://www.hardwarexpress.co.uk/12v-22ah-vrla-sealed-lead-acid-battery-2476-p.asp?gclid=CJHdw-b6zLYCFerHtAodzFwAUw

£20 anyone?

bricol
15-04-2013, 06:24 PM
I'll take it.

If Batley is on this sunday, Peter and I will attempt to be there, if not, Cullingworth the week after?

Bri

Danny Harrison
15-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Im at the oople meeting this weekend bud, im just near the uni in leeds if you want it before batley, or cullingworth is fine too :)

bricol
15-04-2013, 07:11 PM
No screaming need for it, so Cullingworth it is!

Bri

Danny Harrison
15-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Ok mate, ill fetch it with n even fully charge it for ya.