View Full Version : Sanwa 2.4 receiver problem
chris68nufc
15-04-2013, 05:49 PM
I've had problems at Kidderminster with my receiver in my Sanwa 2.4 system. I have never had any trouble, it's less than a year old but just freaked out at Kidderminster. I replaced it with the exact same one from my 2wd car and all was fine.
I want to know if there's a warranty with receivers?
What's the options of new receivers that will work with my exzes system?
I know ansmann used to do a budget receiver but there no longer available?
Or do I need to just buy another Sanwa receiver for about £90.00???
Anybody help?
Andrew Twigger
15-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Apparently the LRP C3-RX (http://www.lrp.cc/en/products/transmitters-rc-car/produkt/lrp-c3-rx-24ghz-fhss-empfaenger/details/) will work with the Sanwa Exzes X. The Ansmann receivers are no longer available.
A preventative measure for such issues could be to reduce 40mph cartwheeling incidents though :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
15-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Settle Twigger!!!! Settle!!! ;-)
Steven Forster
16-04-2013, 01:15 AM
I've had problems at Kidderminster with my receiver in my Sanwa 2.4 system. I have never had any trouble, it's less than a year old but just freaked out at Kidderminster. I replaced it with the exact same one from my 2wd car and all was fine.
I want to know if there's a warranty with receivers?
What's the options of new receivers that will work with my exzes system?
I know ansmann used to do a budget receiver but there no longer available?
Or do I need to just buy another Sanwa receiver for about £90.00???
Anybody help?
Jeff and robyn both had signal/binding problems with there sanwa TX/RX's the other week, both on the same night.......!!!
Apparently the LRP C3-RX (http://www.lrp.cc/en/products/transmitters-rc-car/produkt/lrp-c3-rx-24ghz-fhss-empfaenger/details/) will work with the Sanwa Exzes X. The Ansmann receivers are no longer available.
I've got a spare Ansmann R3 receiver you can try next time your at seaham chris ???
There are 2 different versions of both LRP and Ansmann !!!
LRP STX and STX Pro............Ansmann R3 and R3.1..........think the difference is FHSS=1 and FHSS-2 !!!
Anybody else want to confirm ???
racdeaf
16-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Yeah my 2 sanwa rx 451 went kaput in 1 night ! :blush:
Luckily it still under warranty so got 2 new replacement from SMD .. Jeff Steele had same problem as well.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.