PDA

View Full Version : B44.1 or .2 used at kiddy


RDG 40
16-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Reports show .1 was used was that correct ? Or just a typo?

Richard Lowe
16-04-2013, 07:55 PM
That's an oOple oOps, all the 44's in the A were .2's :)

RDG 40
16-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Ahh good. Cud you pm or post set up rich? Please

millzy
17-04-2013, 06:55 AM
and me please

gazhillAE
17-04-2013, 07:57 AM
That's an oOple oOps, all the 44's in the A were .2's :)

Be interesting to find out which pistons you finished with in the end after RHR!
I've not tried the 3 hole ones yet!!
Gaz

_sleigh_
17-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Bradder's setup is online with CML (http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/product/AS9062/setups/B44.2-2013-Kidderminster-Bradders.pdf).

This is pretty close to where I ended up, with the main differences being was I ran one spring stiffer on the front and 2.5wt heavier on oil all round.

luxie
17-04-2013, 10:48 AM
This set up is blank :(

_sleigh_
17-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Are you by any chance accessing this from an iPhone/iPad? if so, then download the Acrobat Reader app and then open the PDF in this app. This should sort the issue.

millzy
17-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the link and oil update Phil.

I struggled fro grip on Sunday and took my roll bars off- I had a lot of push in the final left turn by the wall into the short right that turned into sweeper around the straigh- Should I have kept the rear roll bar on? When it was dry for round 3 i ran both roll bars 9(as I had up until round 4)and didnt have this issue

Would you guys always run this set up in the Wet?

gazhillAE
17-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the link and oil update Phil.

I struggled fro grip on Sunday and took my roll bars off- I had a lot of push in the final left turn by the wall into the short right that turned into sweeper around the straigh- Should I have kept the rear roll bar on? When it was dry for round 3 i ran both roll bars 9(as I had up until round 4)and didnt have this issue

Would you guys always run this set up in the Wet?

In the wet always as a rule remove front bar and rear or run a black thin rear.
If you hadn't softened the front end or changing to a shorter link then the front end would push on slightly more as you've noted.

Gaz