PDA

View Full Version : futaba/corona 2.4 module


leelar
18-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Has any one used the corona module in their futaba tx
I was looking at this one and the 4 channel RX from giant shark

http://www.giantshark.co.uk/24ghz-futaba-module-only-corona-dsss-p-404873.html

knighthawk
18-04-2013, 06:44 AM
My brother tried it in his futaba and got nothing but interference issues.

I use the Futaba Fasst TX Module with the FRsky Receiver and its performed faultlessly. He then changed and used the same as me and had no problems since.

Hope that helps, but its only my opinion, lol

leelar
18-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I know that I asked about corona modules but also has anyone used these frsky one's also from giant shark

http://www.giantshark.co.uk/24ghz-communication-system-module-only-p-405723.html

Xray008
18-04-2013, 07:07 PM
I have a corona ct4f module and cr3d reciever in both mine and my wifes futaba 3vcs used them with touring cars and mardaves no interference issues and good range

:thumbsup:

leelar
19-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Thank you both for the input but for the price I think that I will give it a go as my uncle has had some in his planes and thinks they are good now after a few issues with the V1 module

leelar
28-04-2013, 05:00 PM
I just thought I would update this I bought the corona module and 4ch RX and put it in my futaba t3vc and have found it flawless and would recommend this to anyone:thumbsup: