PDA

View Full Version : amb harry transponder low signal??


fido-dido
18-04-2013, 07:41 AM
It’s really strange, in the last two weeks my harry transponder has a really weak signal,

I’m running a 1cell lipo but with a Novak lipo booster to run the tekin rs pro,

I have checked and the harry should run at 2.7volts so I baffled.

I’ve yet to check the output voltage on the battery socket on the receiver il do that over the weekend.


Has anyone else had similar issues with the harry transponder??

spud31
18-04-2013, 08:11 AM
My friends started random not counting recently so weve had to move it in the car never having an issue before and the signal strength showing high

fido-dido
18-04-2013, 08:39 AM
I have tried moving it and unfortunately that did not help.

jo90
18-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Could the booster be at fault ? Would someone lend you theres for a run to see if it drops laps ?