PDA

View Full Version : Lupuz Front Wheels/Tires


Telmir
18-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Hello,

I have just purchased a new Lupuz kit and I am planning on putting schumacher mini pins in it. I think I Know what tires I need for the rear wheels, however I am unsure about the front ones.

Do I need the normal front mini pins or the slim front mini pins? And will the Lupuz kit come with pre-glued tires or will I have to glue them myself, if I do then I will not need to buy rims to go with my mini pins as I can just use the kit ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

john333
18-04-2013, 11:12 AM
hi mate, you will need either slim front mini pins or low profile cut staggers for your car. I can lend you some to try next week at mansfield and then you can buy which ever ones you prefer.

john333
18-04-2013, 11:13 AM
oh, forgot to say, the wheels aren't pre-glued so you can use the kit wheels

Telmir
18-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks John and I may take you up on that offer of the tires, but I guess I may not be racing next week as I wont have a full set of tires. Btw would I be ok with the kit rear tires or do you think I should get the sch mini pins as the kit ones look like minis on the pic

john333
18-04-2013, 12:22 PM
the kit ones will be ok for a bit, long term you'll need mini pins. I'm sure I'll have a full set you could borrow for next week, make sure you come down and have a go with your new car! ;-)

Telmir
18-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks mate and I will do if I get the car built in time, if i do then after ive had a go with the tires and decided on what i want, ill go and buy the fronts and backs, so ill leave the kit rims bare for now