View Full Version : B44.2 Big Bore Shock Bleed Screw Seals
Jamie B4
18-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Anyone any idea of the size of the red seals on the bleed screw of the big bore shocks - think the one they come with is pretty poor fitting and looking to replace as think air gets into the shocks
Has anyone tried anything else that has worked or just simply put nothing on
Moose
18-04-2013, 04:45 PM
most dont run any seal. If you use the red seals then dont tighten them down.
You could use the TLR copper seals as well.
Toyman
18-04-2013, 06:38 PM
most dont run any seal. If you use the red seals then dont tighten them down.
You could use the TLR copper seals as well.
Copper seals is the best option. I've read some guys make seals with auto "gasket maker"
I don't personally run the seals, just nip the screw up. I think steve lawson had some small washers made which are a good fit in there.
Ben
Martijn
22-04-2013, 02:14 PM
I also run no washer/oring. works great.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.