View Full Version : Optima Mid Turbo Screwset
traffman
18-04-2013, 11:41 PM
As above i'm looking for a screwset for the Turbo Mid Optima , black aswell.
Does anyone have a set or a link to a site that could help out.
Many thank's . P.
bignick
19-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Hi,
I got a kit for my ZX-R from rpcracing, the link is below. They list an optima kit but they can also make kits up.
They are good quality and very friendly, when I have contacted them for bearings and the screw kit I bought from them.
http://rpcracing.co.uk/en/17-kyosho
Hope that helps
j0pp3
19-04-2013, 10:22 AM
I think he meant for a restore which excludes modern hex screws. Original screw kits shows up now and then on Ebay.
traffman
19-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Cheers guys ,
Aye the hex screws would be great if i were updating the kit , but being an anorak i'm looking to try and keep it as per the kit.
I have a few leads , also as mentioned i'm keeping an eye on the Bay.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.