PDA

View Full Version : Viper ESC & Motor combo not working


jimbo_468
19-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi guys,

Just brought a Viper Motor and ESC combo (used, off here) and its not working.

Its a sensored setup, but it came without a sensor cable - would this stop the motor from spinning?

I have calibrated my handset (Spektrum DX3C) and the ESC led's show that its receiving a signal.

Am I being a complete plonka and need to do something or is it because the sensor cable is missing?

I'm a newbie and just trying to put together a Losi 22 so anyhelp would be much appreciated.

Darren Boyle
19-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi guys,

Just brought a Viper Motor and ESC combo (used, off here) and its not working.

Its a sensored setup, but it came without a sensor cable - would this stop the motor from spinning?

I have calibrated my handset (Spektrum DX3C) and the ESC led's show that its receiving a signal.

Am I being a complete plonka and need to do something or is it because the sensor cable is missing?

I'm a newbie and just trying to put together a Losi 22 so anyhelp would be much appreciated.

It wont run without the sensor cable... That will be your issue

nikos2002
19-04-2013, 07:07 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks Darren!!

If you need any calibration help check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FfFS-mThk