View Full Version : comeback
darryl
22-04-2013, 10:03 AM
well i keep threatening to come back still got the dark impact and the pred, may just run them in 540 getting to old to and a 4 yr lay off to compete with the top lads so watch this space sometime this yr ill be back
NeilD
22-04-2013, 10:18 AM
well i keep threatening to come back still got the dark impact and the pred, may just run them in 540 getting to old to and a 4 yr lay off to compete with the top lads so watch this space sometime this yr ill be back
Drive safely Grandad :p
bretts
22-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi Darryl,
It would be great to see you racing again. I did a comeback after a 3 year break and mix it up with the big boys with a 20t Saturn 540.
I'm next racing on the 4th May.
Neil? What the.....I thought you'd run off with a 6ft Swedish Bloke!!
Edited that for you, Brett, so that the truth is out there:thumbsup:
NeilD
22-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi Darryl,
It would be great to see you racing again. I did a comeback after a 3 year break and mix it up with the big boys with a 20t Saturn 540.
I'm next racing on the 4th May.
Neil? What the.....I thought you'd run off with a 6ft Swedish Bloke!!
Haha, You're jealous Brett :p What car are you running now?
Richard Lowe
22-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Neil? What the.....I thought you'd run off with a 6ft Swedish Bloke!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NeilD
22-04-2013, 07:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I can feel more questions coming your way Rich :D
darryl
22-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi Darryl,
It would be great to see you racing again. I did a comeback after a 3 year break and mix it up with the big boys with a 20t Saturn 540.
I'm next racing on the 4th May.
Neil? What the.....I thought you'd run off with a 6ft Swedish Bloke!!
hey brett how ya doing mate , i stopped racing 4 yrs ago since dave hall died , but getting the bug again but cant do anything till ive moved in with the girlfriend and got everything sorted
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.