FrogPrince82
23-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi All,
I've got a DX3C and have been very happy happy with it, but have always thought that it seemed a little "light" in it's movement.
On trying a couple of other people's controllers I found that their's had more "resistance" in the throttle and steering movement, which felt more comforting and less prone to over compensating when driving. :D
Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust the thottle and/or steering weight on the DX3C? I can see a screw under the top part of the controller, but am not sure if this adjusts steering or thottle, plus don't want to mess with it if it's unrelated :cry:
Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
I've got a DX3C and have been very happy happy with it, but have always thought that it seemed a little "light" in it's movement.
On trying a couple of other people's controllers I found that their's had more "resistance" in the throttle and steering movement, which felt more comforting and less prone to over compensating when driving. :D
Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust the thottle and/or steering weight on the DX3C? I can see a screw under the top part of the controller, but am not sure if this adjusts steering or thottle, plus don't want to mess with it if it's unrelated :cry:
Thanks in advance :thumbsup: