View Full Version : 4wd this Sunday
Gavin Collingwood
23-04-2013, 12:47 PM
As I'm doing the 4wd national at southport a week on Sunday I'm doing 4wd this Sunday at bury to prepare, just trying to figure out who else is?
Gav
Rickyktm
23-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Il be there on Sunday and a couple of lads i used to race with are coming down with there 4wd
Si Coe
23-04-2013, 03:04 PM
I won't be because I don't have a 4wd.
But I think Johnny will be testing his XB4's strength by ramming you every single lap.
losichris
23-04-2013, 03:25 PM
2wd for me , cant get the 4wd to stay on 4 wheels
Gavin Collingwood
23-04-2013, 03:32 PM
That's exactly why I sold mine. Rubbish.
Gavin Collingwood
23-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Also si, what's going on with these results surely it takes minutes rather than days/weeks...?
birdy
23-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Also si, what's going on with these results surely it takes minutes rather than days/weeks...?
Si sent them to me last night, I now need to build a quick web page and upload them.
Some of us do have a busy life ya know :-)
Darren Wales
23-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Some of us do have a busy life ya know :-)
These youngsters don't know what busy life really means yet Neil!
Check out the pics of the car park on the Track work thread all.
Si, are you looking to try and book people in advance for Sunday ?
Darren
JoelMaher
23-04-2013, 06:20 PM
What time is booking in on sunday?
Cremegg
23-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Regarding Booking In In Advance...Could there be a section implemented on the website to do this?
Book in with details then either pay through PayPal on pay on the day?
I see a few other clubs do this
Just a thought
Si Coe
23-04-2013, 07:38 PM
PM / Email me your name, class and details (if these aren't on the computer already that is) and I'll make sure you are already on the computer when I set up Sunday.
Pay on the day - that way I have confirmation you are there. No dosh and I remove you from the list because you haven't turned up. Simples?
This should work OK because you'll actually pay Neil, or Mark or whoever is helping me booking in, leaving me free to deal with other people. Its all about smoothing the process.
And as for busy.....
I've moderated 48 pieces of GCSE physics work, planned prepped and taught an OFSTED Outstanding rated lesson, marked 90 students books and am in the process of internal verification for BTEC work of 240 students - all since the last meeting. And people moan about results being posted up!
birdy
23-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Bury Round 1 results (http://94.136.40.103/~nrs2011.co.uk/buryrc/Welcome.html)
Gavin Collingwood
23-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Boo hoo si, you're so hard done by with your superb pension, a job for life and 13 weeks off a year....
losichris
24-04-2013, 06:18 AM
wooohoooo http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643123
JoelMaher
24-04-2013, 06:40 AM
hmm don't know if post no.9 unnoticed there :confused: what time do gates open this sunday?
Gavin Collingwood
24-04-2013, 06:49 AM
Usually booking in starts around half ten racing by 11
coleman758
24-04-2013, 08:28 AM
As I'm doing the 4wd national at southport a week on Sunday I'm doing 4wd this Sunday at bury to prepare, just trying to figure out who else is?
Gav
National?.... How did you get in the national...
I think you have to be good :D
Gavin Collingwood
24-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Why don't you come down on Sunday and I'll show you.....
coleman758
24-04-2013, 10:42 AM
You can count on it, Il be there :D
Just need to clean the inch of dust off my DB1 :thumbsup:
Gavin Collingwood
24-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Like I said I'm running 4wd, you got a lazer?
coleman758
24-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Like I said i'm running my DB1...
Its eats 4WD's :D
I've no 4WD at the moment....
Gavin Collingwood
24-04-2013, 12:12 PM
The db1 not sell at £400? Wonder why? :-)
Si Coe
24-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Matt - To get a place at a national you just need to know the right people and own the right car.
Gavin knows the right person, and owns a 4wd.
It helps if you don't owe the right person an RC10 BTW....
coleman758
24-04-2013, 09:52 PM
I shall bring it with me Sunday!
Si Coe
24-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Cool. You'll find me in my special covered pitting area - AKA the cabin.
Gavin Collingwood
25-04-2013, 10:20 PM
After all that I'll be probably running 2wd anyway and just have a pack of lipo practicing with the 4wd as I don't wanna knacker my tyres out
cherryc
28-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Wats the weather like there today?
Si Coe
28-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Grey and damp - but certainly nothing to stop us running.
The track drains fast anyway, and in the past the biggest wet weather problem was the car park so it should be OK. Just bring a good coat cos the rostrum is cold, windy and wet!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.