PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 28th of April !!!


Steven Forster
24-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Racing on as usual this sunday "BUT" anybody wanting to come earlier around the 4 or 5pm mark let me know as the jazz band arent in this sunday so i will come and open the club up early so we can get the track setup and get some practice in..........???

Whos coming and what ya running ;)

declan46
25-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Ill be racing :) be there at 4, '4wd' ;) brothers not racing again but his cars fixed!

Could try and get Adam to race my bro's car!

AfroP
25-04-2013, 06:14 AM
I'll be there attempting 4wd again
See what new tires can do

DAVO
25-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Davo
Tyler
Scott
Dean-Ross
Geoff
Kayleigh

All 2wd

FrogPrince82
27-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Jamie - 2wd :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
27-04-2013, 10:06 AM
not sure if im running 2wd or 4wd yet........:eh?:

corkyjohnson75
28-04-2013, 07:11 AM
Has any one got a pair of rear yellow mini spikes I can buy or replace for tonight ?.

Samson
28-04-2013, 08:10 AM
I'll be there after my speed awareness course!

2wd for me

AfroP
28-04-2013, 08:18 AM
I'll be there after my speed awareness course!

2wd for me

Oh dear. How do u speed in a soccer mom car? :D

Samson
28-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Haha, did not think it was possible either but the feckers got me doing 36 in a 30!
£84 for the pleasure too lol
Better than points I guess...

declan46
28-04-2013, 01:53 PM
corky i have some mini spikes in the packet still, ill bring them incase you still need them

corkyjohnson75
28-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Ok mate thanks.

chrispattinson
30-04-2013, 10:27 AM
I thought the track was really good on Sunday.
It flowed well, there were plenty of places to overtake, including jumping people :o) , and I do like those corners where it's one car width of carpet and the rest slippy floor.
One other thing, I forgot to pay, so IOU to the club.

AfroP
30-04-2013, 12:00 PM
I thought the track was really good on Sunday.
It flowed well, there were plenty of places to overtake, including jumping people :o) , and I do like those corners where it's one car width of carpet and the rest slippy floor.
One other thing, I forgot to pay, so IOU to the club.

have to agree, thought the track was well put together and good fun to drive.
really enjoyed flying off the big jump.
jumping and flying like that is part of what makes buggy's fun :thumbsup:

DAVO
01-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi guys a think i left a black box on Sunday night with all my tools etc did anyone see it..

cheers
Davo

Barry Williams
01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Davey

I'm pretty sure Keith Norman picked it up, he thought it was Geoff's so you should be able to get it back this weekend as long as he turns up. Send him a PM on here (Samson is his user name I believe)

Barry

DAVO
01-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Cheers ill msg him
Thanks davey