View Full Version : PT Connection
silverfox
25-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Any of you techies able to help? I have a PT I want to install in my SCT. It has a Spektrum SR300 receiver installed with a Cap in the 'aux' socket (Savox servo!) obviously the steering and esc in the others. Will the PT work in the 'bind' socket or can you get a 'Y' branch connector or something?
Robby
25-04-2013, 04:38 PM
It's not going to work in the bind socket, but getting a Y-harness will work fine for your purposes (either in your aux socket, or I even used them in the past on 2-ch rx's plugged into the steering socket).
silverfox
25-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Thanks Robby, I will try that.
Give it a try plugging it into the bind socket, you may be pleasantly surprised.
If I remember correctly, most receivers have common lines for the + and - and that should extend down to the bind socket.
At the very least you won't do any damage as the bind plug connects the signal pin to the - pin.
silverfox
28-04-2013, 03:35 PM
i4n
You spot on mate, works great in the bind port, thanks a lot.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.