View Full Version : POINTS FROM THE FIRST ROUND
longman
25-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi there don't know who can help!! spoke to birdy last round I was put in with the 4wd group, and I drive 2wd but my points have been placed in 4wd. can they by transferred back to the 2wd points???
Si Coe
25-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm looking into it.
I transferred you over on the system but it doesn't seem to have moved the results.
budfish
25-04-2013, 08:34 PM
I'm looking into it.
I transferred you over on the system but it doesn't seem to have moved the results.
It must be fool proof then!!
Si Coe
25-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Nobody has ever shown me how the championship part works - I'm learning as I do this. Basic stuff is fine but advanced stuff - well why don't you come and have a look on Sunday Buds?
budfish
25-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Ill call down and see you pal but ill have Olivia and baby buds in tow :thumbsup:
longman
25-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Cheer si that's for letting me know
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.