View Full Version : 3.7 v saddle pack
Bigbainy
25-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi all, my question is, I have a brushless system in a losi xx4 with 5000 mah 7.4 saddle packs its insane!!!!!! Way to fast for me as I'm still a beginner. Can I link the saddle pack in parralell to reduce the speed for racing inside? Any help/advice would be great thanks :)
Dombrasky
25-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi
can you not turn it down on your transmitter?? or just connect to one pack ??
Bigbainy
25-04-2013, 08:59 PM
It's an old transmitter with basic settings throtle and steering trim :(
Bigbainy
25-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Good idea connect one pack! I'm making it more complex than I need to! Will doing that damage the esc?
Big paul
25-04-2013, 09:06 PM
What tern motor is it?.
Dombrasky
25-04-2013, 09:11 PM
:blush: sry i didnt think.. the esc wont work as it would go into voltage cutoff
Bigbainy
25-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Ahh I didn't think of that either :( looks like I'll have to buy some body armour for the marshals! It's a 9 turn leapard system of ebay
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.