PDA

View Full Version : Orion RS Pro Problem


B0tt0mline
27-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Hi,

I am using an Orion R10 Pro (2-3s) together with a Hacker 4 Pol motor in my Durango 4WD SC (software version 1.71).

I tried the 4pol Firmware and the stock one. With the stock firmware i can go much faster...
But the reverse does not work with both firmware versions...
And the car just does not roll very long, it is like if I use a dragbrake (but it is set to 0!)

Please help me :)

Adam F
27-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Do you mean Tekin RS Pro?

In which case there is a tekin section that you will get loads of help on...

B0tt0mline
27-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Do you mean Tekin RS Pro?

In which case there is a tekin section that you will get loads of help on...

Sorry, it is an Orion Vortex R10 Pro (2-3s).