PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho Maxxum FF - trade for Turbo Optima Mid?


BORMAC
27-04-2013, 02:56 PM
I am looking to trade for-
Kyosho LeMans 240S and 480T motors.
Kyosho Turbo Optima Mid / Mid SE.

Kyosho Maxxum FF.
As much as I like this car I am more interested in a Turbo Optima Mid right now.
I received this car in a trade from well known and respected Kyosho enthusiast Rob (aka-Bullfrog). The car has seen little use. When I received it I stripped it down, cleaned and added a few of my own touches to it. Ball raced throughout there are no nasty suprises with this car. A custom alloy chassis was made and could easily accomodate a saddle pack type arrangement if desired plus it helps deflect debris out on the track. A nice (used) set of HPI gold rims were added to the build (two rims have small chips on out edges) plus a set of genuine Option House OT66 tyres on all corners. Gold dampers also replaced the plastic units and a Optima Mid graphite front shock tower replaced the plastic unit. In all this is a very nice car and presents very well. I have test driven this car and it performs great. Would be sad to see this one go but am on the hunt for a nice Optima Mid and would be happy to work out some kind of trade if at all possible.
Sorry no electrics are included.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/Maxxum1-1_zpsf5ba0596.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/Maxxum2-1_zpsceff9254.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/KYOSHO/MAXXUMFF5-1_zps5e06230c.jpg

Reedy Sonic 'J' . Very nice condition. 12x4
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/ELECTRICS/REEDYSONICJ_zpsefbc5ffa.jpg
Reedy Sonic 'X' (#1). Very nice condition. 10x4
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/ELECTRICS/REEDYSONICX2_zps09f9b31d.jpg
Reedy Sonic 'X' (#2). Very nice condition. 10x4
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/ELECTRICS/REEDYSONICX1_zps5cbe4d01.jpg
Reedy Mr G's . Well used. 11x4
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/bormac/ELECTRICS/REEDYMRG_zps5cd9f6d0.jpg

Origineelreclamebord
27-04-2013, 07:18 PM
If you decide to sell it, I would highly recommend driving it before doing so. I've had one of these as well and I seriously regret it that I haven't driven it before I sold it. Luckily I've built my own by now :lol: Driving an FF buggy is a unique experience, so grab that chance while you can!

Edit: Just saw you have, I'll shut up now! :P