HKS_TRD
29-04-2013, 11:59 AM
I recently picked these tyres up and I'm not certain what they actually are
They are not OT-66s and from the pics I have seen of W-5032s these are different, the tread is almost more like OT-30s though these are not OT-30s, they fit on the regular sized Mid wheel.
The markings on the sidewall are "340/30/20 MT" "Bridgestone" "Kyosho" "Sand Super"
Are these are more recent wheel than the OT-66 that was used on the Ultima II perhaps?
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/HKS_TRD/RC%20Cars/290420133958_zps8cda53de.jpg (http://s247.photobucket.com/user/HKS_TRD/media/RC%20Cars/290420133958_zps8cda53de.jpg.html)
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/HKS_TRD/RC%20Cars/290420133959_zps9c36a6cc.jpg (http://s247.photobucket.com/user/HKS_TRD/media/RC%20Cars/290420133959_zps9c36a6cc.jpg.html)
They are not OT-66s and from the pics I have seen of W-5032s these are different, the tread is almost more like OT-30s though these are not OT-30s, they fit on the regular sized Mid wheel.
The markings on the sidewall are "340/30/20 MT" "Bridgestone" "Kyosho" "Sand Super"
Are these are more recent wheel than the OT-66 that was used on the Ultima II perhaps?
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/HKS_TRD/RC%20Cars/290420133958_zps8cda53de.jpg (http://s247.photobucket.com/user/HKS_TRD/media/RC%20Cars/290420133958_zps8cda53de.jpg.html)
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/HKS_TRD/RC%20Cars/290420133959_zps9c36a6cc.jpg (http://s247.photobucket.com/user/HKS_TRD/media/RC%20Cars/290420133959_zps9c36a6cc.jpg.html)