PDA

View Full Version : Information Please


Tom_1984
29-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Hi all.

I am running a GT2.0 LPF ESC and was wondering if I need to run the capacitor? It's just such a pain to fit it in on my car lol.

Big paul
29-04-2013, 06:30 PM
They are there for a reason. Better brakes, smoother running, cooler running. I know what
you mean about fitting. Pity they are not square,so they could be fitted easier .but every ecs manufacturer advices you to fit them as you may damage your esc.

morpheus2010
30-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi all.

I am running a GT2.0 LPF ESC and was wondering if I need to run the capacitor? It's just such a pain to fit it in on my car lol.

The capacitor stops voltage spikes and glitches tripping up the receiver and smooths voltage surges from the motor when braking hard.

They don't fit them for no reason. :rolleyes: