PDA

View Full Version : B44 set-up for Eden Park


Team No Idea
31-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Hello, im looking for a wee bit of help.
I've got the South East Regional coming up at Eden Park and so far this year i have been running a predator X10.
Over the last few weeks i have purchased a B44, which so far i have only used indoors, on a polished wooden floor. I will be running the B44 at EP for the final round and im looking for a good out door set up that i could use/work on.

Thanks
Martin:D

JohnM
31-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Can't help much with a set-up as I've never been to Eden Park, but are you sure you'll be running LiPo at a Regional? I didn't think it was legal to use them yet at BRCA events.

brookie
31-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Martin, you have PM.

MattADH
31-07-2008, 09:16 PM
I dont think I have ever hit the sweet spot with my B44 but the general concensus on set up is:

Front
40wt
#2 piston
silver spring
outside hole on wishbone
22mm ride height

Rear
30wt
#1 piston
green spring
silver roll bar
20mm ride height

With the tyres, I cut the inside and outside rows off the front tyres in the dry (Sch Yellow Minispikes)
The rest is kit like a diff up front, roll centres, shock positions, etc.

Team No Idea
04-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Excellent !, thanks for the help, ill give it a go and use it as something to build on. Im a bit of a newbie when in comes to this racing m'larki.:thumbsup: