PDA

View Full Version : May 4th - Club Night & Trucks?


farmboy
30-04-2013, 07:27 PM
This Saturday (4th May) is Club Night. Do we have enough takers for another round of the Truck Challenge?

Moss Models
01-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Short course nationals this weekend for us I'm afraid.

When is round 3 for our truck clash?

farmboy
01-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi

I was hoping for Saturday, as it's another Club Night. We could just have a round of Truck racing, if there are enough of us.

Thoughts?

Jerry

keenbutkrap
04-05-2013, 01:28 PM
bringing my truck can always spoil the 540 racing by running with them if there are not enough trucks

farmboy
04-05-2013, 03:06 PM
I will have mine with me. I don't think we need more than 5 for our own heat. It doesn't have to be a round of the Challenge. We can.. wait for it... race for fun!!