PDA

View Full Version : Short Course Truck Night and Buggies: 16th May 2013


Dudders
30-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Special effort to bring your Short Course Trucks to SHRCCC.

I know we can make a heat of 8 with ease, so come on guys, date in your diary please!

Neil
Alex Howe
James Lucas
Olly Whiteflat
Chris James
Gary Robson

Etc etc

Owhitehouse
30-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Where did whiteflat come from ? U can add tit to that list with his old school xxt it's truck ish !!

Dudders
30-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Would Whitebungalow be better? :lol:

Gareth got a truck?

Owhitehouse
30-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Would Whitebungalow be better? :lol:

Gareth got a truck?
That's much better yes !! He has had a brand new losi xxt in his loft for years he has got round to fitting electrics in is so he can play with the trucks !

Dudders
30-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Sweet, spread the word around the club then mate, I'm sure we can get a great heat going....

TARTMAN
30-04-2013, 10:10 PM
might be truck ready by then............. :thumbsup:

Kelk
30-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Iron Man will be there

absolute alignment
04-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Special effort to bring your Short Course Trucks to SHRCCC.

I know we can make a heat of 8 with ease, so come on guys, date in your diary please!

Neil
Alex Howe
James Lucas
Olly Whiteflat
Chris James
Gary Robson

Etc etc

Mr dear is trying to get one too, if I have it count me in.

grobson1970
08-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Im in as long as the hospital dont change my wife's shift's again .
:thumbsup:

Dudders
08-05-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm in too. After winning this Sunday's regional I'll be needing a rest!

TARTMAN
08-05-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm in too. After winning this Sunday's regional I'll be needing a rest!

..................

absolute alignment
09-05-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm in too. After winning this Sunday's regional I'll be needing a rest!

I'm in Holland racing this weekend, so,yes dudders, you can win the regional in my absence.

grobson1970
13-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi Neil can I book the loan car for this Thursday as my father inlaw is over from Spain an want to race if he can

Let me no thanks

Gary

SHRCCC
13-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Hello Gary.

Yes you can book the club.

All done.

SHRCCC.

grobson1970
14-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks that great

c u thursday

Gary

AmiSMB
16-05-2013, 11:50 AM
I will be there too :) and up for some BDT action :)

Dudders
16-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Excellent mate! Good to have a chat :thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
17-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Thanks everyone for a good nights racing, The 2wd buggy class midfield sure is close these days, with not many seconds separating lots of people!:thumbsup:

(and (sorry) but I still don't 'get' the whole bashing thing with the trucks, its not really a 'race' is it.....):confused: It might be 'fun' trying to destroy each others cars but I did wonder why we didn't just give you a free 10min session without any marshals and last man standing 'wins'...

absolute alignment
19-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Short Course truck is ready. Country me in for the next short course Thursday night.

racer11
20-05-2013, 06:16 AM
just give you a free 10min session without any marshals and last man standing 'wins'...

id be up for that :thumbsup: may be less than 10min though!