View Full Version : Summer Champs Rnd 2 Sunday 5th May 2013
Dudders
30-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Round 2 of our Summer Champs takes place this coming Sunday, gates at 8.00am.
Incidentally the first round results have been rectified as they were incorrect, apologies for any confusion caused. This issue that occurred WILL NOT happen again, you have my word.
Please post up any questions.
jlucas
04-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Whos going?
shaunr
04-05-2013, 09:01 AM
I will be there mate!
Looking forward to it :lol:
See ya then.
Shaun.
dobber
04-05-2013, 11:49 AM
I'll be there so will stu McCabe
Dudders
04-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Me and about 25 others!
Dr_UpGrade
04-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Alas, not me.... (still 'stuck' abroad on business trip!), I don't land until 7pm on sunday!
Have a good one...
gwesty
04-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Yep I'm in too . Think marks coming too
I have to take my Jitsu club to a course in Canterbury so I won't make it unfortunately
Good news it gives others the chance to win ;-)
TARTMAN
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
much to many's disgust. I will be there. 2wd testing for the regional.
what happend to my 2nd winter series trophy? not heard yet?
looking forward to some great off rd action with no BBQ issues tomorrow, or blonde moments................................. :):):):):)
gainsy
05-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Awesome days racing once again
4 heats & 3 finals for everyone & finished by 3.30pm!!!! now that's how you run a club :thumbsup:
Thanks for the loan of the club car for the boy as well, much appreciated
Dudders
13-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Results and Points updated:
http://www.shrccc.co.uk/Results.html
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.