PDA

View Full Version : Racing 5th May


N7ELA
30-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Come on guys what's happening this weekend?

Early Sunday night racing followed by Monday night as well...?

AfroP
01-05-2013, 05:26 PM
last I heard on Sunday was that the Dexter was looking into the possibility of running on Monday night, but racing would defo be on as usual on Sunday arrive from 17:30 to help setup and such and hopefully get first heat away by 18:30(or no doubt closer to 19:00)

Steven Forster
01-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Confirmed times......

Sunday 5:30pm - 10pm

Monday 4pm - 9pm........maybe later !!!

Let me know what you think of times.......Whos coming on what day and what your running ???

cheers :)

declan46
01-05-2013, 11:08 PM
times seem spot on :) i wil race both days 4wd :)

DAVO
02-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Sounds good but me and bearn will be late coming Monday mabe 6 as I don't get in from work till 5

AfroP
02-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Sounds good but me and bearn will be late coming Monday mabe 6 as I don't get in from work till 5

bank holiday monday
and your still working?!?!



I should be there on both days, running 2wd possibly stadium truck if nobody objects

Steven Forster
02-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Sounds good but me and bearn will be late coming Monday mabe 6 as I don't get in from work till 5

Get geoff or scott to bring tyler over with his gear, that way he can get some more practice in to beat you when you come later ;) :p

mr emily
02-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I intend to be there on Monday, can't make Sunday.

Keith

FrogPrince82
02-05-2013, 01:47 PM
What time is racing planning to be underway on Monday? Just I don't finish work until 4pm and it will take the best part of half an hour to get down.

Will definitely be down for Sunday though - 2wd

Steven Forster
02-05-2013, 02:14 PM
What time is racing planning to be underway on Monday? Just I don't finish work until 4pm and it will take the best part of half an hour to get down.

Will definitely be down for Sunday though - 2wd

Probably around 5pm mark as we should have track built by then and have a bit of practice in before we start......;)

DAVO
02-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Get geoff or scott to bring tyler over with his gear, that way he can get some more practice in to beat you when you come later ;) :p

Yes I'll see if I can

Samson
03-05-2013, 01:24 PM
I will be there both days... With Daveys tools :lol:

FERRETTI
04-05-2013, 07:48 PM
I hope to make it Sunday, I'll be running vintage 4WD :)

declan46
05-05-2013, 01:31 PM
might not be coming, no transport :(

Steven Forster
05-05-2013, 02:07 PM
might not be coming, no transport :(

can you not meet up with somebody to give you a lift like ???

Steven Forster
05-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Just a quick reminder..............

We will be leaving the track out for the monday so the earlier you come the quicker I can book you all in and the quicker we can start racing ;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

DAVO
06-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi lads can't make tonight as wount be in from work till after 5 and wouldn't be at club till after 6 even rushing about sick as a dog hate working bank holidays

declan46
06-05-2013, 01:32 PM
not racing again, brother doesnt want to come.

corkyjohnson75
06-05-2013, 05:59 PM
not racing again, brother doesnt want to come.

Sounds like he's got his self a boyfriend .

DAVO
07-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Track was mint on Sunday it was class to stay for finals for a change as well
Bearn had a great final and Dean-Ross beat Dexter :) he's getting fast