View Full Version : Meeting on 5th May
Don't forget we have a nice relaxed morning meeting this Sunday. Weather looking good at the moment and you've got all day Monday to spend with the family.
So who is racing this Sunday? Jack is back racing now as his football season is finished so I give him about 2 heats before he is beating me again - especially as I've lost the car advantage as I've got him a DB1 now as well:cry:. I might have to just put bald tyres on his car to even things up a bit.
We'll both be running 2WD ready for the S&H regional the following week.
Fairly sure we have at least one returning member from a few years ago and possibly one new member racing so play nice:p
Rob
Jonnyboy
01-05-2013, 05:01 PM
I would be rob but I doubt I will have my shock tower in time so will have to be next week
I would be rob but I doubt I will have my shock tower in time so will have to be next week
John, is it for your XB4 and is it front or rear? Number of Xray drivers we have , someone must have a spare you can borrow and replace when you get yours?
Anyone?
Rob
hotrodchris
01-05-2013, 06:30 PM
I would be rob but I doubt I will have my shock tower in time so will have to be next week
John if yours hasn't arrived looks like you will b bolting mine on again then?
Spoore86
02-05-2013, 06:00 AM
John if yours hasn't arrived looks like you will b bolting mine on again then?
Chris your so helpful awwwwww!!!
shaun m
02-05-2013, 06:09 AM
I would be rob but I doubt I will have my shock tower in time so will have to be next week
john , i thought you was going to be making an order with rc disco , otherwise mb models , je spares , have them and should be with you for saturday
but i've not got a spare , that's on my other xray , and i'm planning on running that on sunday too ..
Hi all,
I have got a selection of Schumacher yellow tires and some inserts if anyone needs to purchase as Stephen will not be racing.
MrMagoo
02-05-2013, 11:07 AM
I'll take a set of fronts and two rears if I can make it along Dan! Have you got any green 2wd front minpins?
I'll take a set of fronts and two rears if I can make it along Dan! Have you got any green 2wd front minpins?
Ok mate, I have yellow 2wd front mini pins. Shall check Friday night if he has greens.
Jonnyboy
02-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Thanks Chris your a star if I get my pass I will be there Shaun I am doing an Rc disco order but had to wait to be paided
Cammers
03-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi all,
I have got a selection of Schumacher yellow tires and some inserts if anyone needs to purchase as Stephen will not be racing.
Hi Dan, I did sent you pm just after you posted this.
You got any 2wd front yellow mini spikes and inserts pls.
See you sunday.
bobbin
03-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I will be there, blowing twenty years off the thumbs, think i have the car set up ready to make a fool of myself ;-)
Robin
SteveB
03-05-2013, 03:45 PM
I will be there, blowing twenty years off the thumbs, think i have the car set up ready to make a fool of myself ;-)
Robin
Hi Robin
Good luck, great to see you back, will be interesting to see if all the skills come back.
Will not be there Sunday, dan will have some tyres. Mini spike yellows are more consistent btw, bb whites are good too
Thanks Steve
Sorry for delay chaps,
John have got a set of green 2wd mini spikes for you. Canners and Shaun I have front 2wd yellows for you. So all good. See you Sunday morning.
shaun m
03-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Sorry for delay chaps,
John have got a set of green 2wd mini spikes for you. Canners and Shaun I have front 2wd yellows for you. So all good. See you Sunday morning.
cheers dan , and thanks on behalf of canners , sorry i meant cammers :p
see ya sunday :woot:
cheers dan , and thanks on behalf of canners , sorry i meant cammers :p
see ya sunday :woot:
Predictive text, isn't it great
shaun m
04-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Predictive text, isn't it great
Oh yeah blame the predicive text :p:p:o:D
Cammers
04-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Sorry for delay chaps,
John have got a set of green 2wd mini spikes for you. Canners and Shaun I have front 2wd yellows for you. So all good. See you Sunday morning.
Are new name:confused:
Never mind probably still answer to it. Thanks though dam:lol:
Jonnyboy
04-05-2013, 04:57 PM
I will be there 2mo woop woop Chris that's if it's still ok to borrow your shock tower please
MrMagoo
04-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Are new name:confused:
Never mind probably still answer to it. Thanks though dam:lol:
Not the worst name I've heard ya called mate :-)
hotrodchris
04-05-2013, 07:31 PM
no worries John, although typically sunny bank holiday for once and come down with a stinking cold!:wub:thumbdown:
Bernie_W
04-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Have a great day all, I still have no transport so wont be able to make it.
Bernie
dibble34
07-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Forgot to say thanks to Chris, Martin and Dan for running a great meeting.:thumbsup:
shaun m
07-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Id also like to echo what dave has just said , excellent well run meeting , good close racing , good turnout , and 4 heats and 3leg'd finals , wicked as always !!:):)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.