PDA

View Full Version : Should I treat myself?


Darren Wales
05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Ok, I've been intending on upgrading my transmitter for some time, but what are you thoughts on this chaps? http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128270

Darren

Gavin Collingwood
05-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Looks decent pal, you can't go wrong with sanwa.

budfish
06-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Get it bought tight arse I would have bought it if I hadn't bought the ko pro a few weeks ago. Seems cheap enough

Darren Wales
06-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Your right Buds, for a man that is meant to have long arms, it seems my pockets are deeper still!

All that dithering and now it's sold!

Note to self. Be more decisive!

Oh well, there's always my birthday.

Stu Dixon
06-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Your right Buds, for a man that is meant to have long arms, it seems my pockets are deeper still!

All that dithering and now it's sold!

Note to self. Be more decisive!

Oh well, there's always my birthday.
Just like your Si, it must run in the family !!