PDA

View Full Version : tyres for regional


keith501957
06-05-2013, 11:03 AM
hi guys could you tell me what tyres are or are not allowed at regional meetings , does it depend on tracks ect , thanks.:eh?:

Dudders
06-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Full details here:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119473

Kelk
06-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Here's a legitimate question - knowing that new tyres are probably being glued and mounted as you read this - is it best to scrub them in at the track before the regional or do RC tyres not need that?

shaunr
06-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Here's a legitimate question - knowing that new tyres are probably being glued and mounted as you read this - is it best to scrub them in at the track before the regional or do RC tyres not need that?


Watching the lads yesterday mate, spikes dont last long :thumbdown:
Maybe wise to have a few sets spare mate!
You racing on thursday nite buddy?
Shaun.

Dudders
06-05-2013, 07:00 PM
I think if you want to compete at the highest of your ability then I world go for 3 sets of rears and do not scrub them in.

jlucas
06-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Don't scrub and as Neil said 3 sets will be the minimum if you wanna be quick

keith501957
06-05-2013, 09:23 PM
thanks dudders.

Kelk
06-05-2013, 09:30 PM
?..3 sets will be the minimum....


Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up glue sniffing

Well here's to the weekend then :D

lee rc
07-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Get the tyres in then dad:D

Kelk
07-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Get the tyres in then dad:D

Lee I'd accept "brother" as a term of reference, or even "bro James" but dad is a little rich I mean really.





Oh,...

You meant Keith right?


Sorry ;)

lee rc
07-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Who ever wants to buy me some tyres don't mind who. Dad, brother or even sister :)

Dudders
07-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Removed!

SamRCRacing
07-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Who ever wants to buy me some tyres don't mind who. Dad, brother or even sister :)

Me too :p

lee rc
08-05-2013, 11:25 AM
How do you feel now :o :o :o

Dudders
08-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Ah! Doh! Best move on to Sam mum then!

lee rc
08-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Lol put in a good word for me please Sam :thumbsup:

lee rc
08-05-2013, 12:57 PM
P.s was only joking about sister :lol:

Dudders
08-05-2013, 01:46 PM
FFS!!! :mad::mad::lol::lol:

With doing 'wot I does' I need to be very careful!, so was'nt risking anything :thumbsup:

Kelk
08-05-2013, 03:42 PM
FFS!!! :mad::mad::lol::lol:

With doing 'who I does' I need to be very careful!, so was'nt risking anything :thumbsup:

Edited for accuracy

dobber
08-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Edited for accuracy

Don't do any proof reading for me please Chris. I think you'll find wasn't was spelt incorrectly.
:lol:

Kelk
09-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Don't do any proof reading for me please Chris. I think you'll find wasn't was spelt incorrectly.
:lol:

LOL :D no wonder I'm so bad at racing - my fingers and thumbs don't work