View Full Version : Recommend a servo
steel
06-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi all
As title anyone recommend a decent servo for a k1 not really fussy on the savox as ive had them before and had issues with them the one i use atm in 2wd is an old ko one and now discontinued any help appreciated
Mark
neallewis
06-05-2013, 10:39 PM
I can't fault my Brushless Xpert RC SN-3401 servo from MB models.
0.07 seconds/ 13kg/cm.
The others in the range are good spec too: http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/radios/servos/xpert-rc.html
I'd certainly get another.
tomtom
06-05-2013, 11:09 PM
I use a KO RSX one10. Best servo for me, precise and torquey enough.
Could be used directly on the lipo for more speed and torque but I saw nothing to gain there.
My mate run one in his XB4 too with success.
I tried the regular RSX but found it to add too much weight upfront (and on an already heavy side of the car. Plus the torque/speed feels better.
Not cheap but unbreakable and a ather low current draw compare to a Savox for example.
Adam F
07-05-2013, 08:13 AM
I second the vote for the xpert, very fast and very strong!
Never had any problems with savox either though, I have some 1258s that are 3-4 years old and still going strong!
steel
07-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Cheers for the help guys ended up going for a futaba bls451
Mark
Berrymartin
03-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi all
As title anyone recommend a decent servo for a k1 not really fussy on the savox as ive had them before and had issues with them the one i use atm in 2wd is an old ko one and now discontinued any help appreciated
Mark
Do not waste your time with Savox .. Buy a RadioPost servo and be done with it .. Best servo on the market for the price .. Green is my favourite super smooth and precise. Been running them for over a year without problems ....
cutting42
03-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Do not waste your time with Savox .. Buy a RadioPost servo and be done with it .. Best servo on the market for the price .. Green is my favourite super smooth and precise. Been running them for over a year without problems ....
At 199, are you kidding me???????????
2 month old thread... I think he's sorted it by now.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.