View Full Version : Hong Nor X3 SABRE-E
aramos
06-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Hello
I am thinking of buying a HN X3 E.
Can you give me an opinion about this car?
Mugen Mbx6 Eco is better?
Please give me your opinions. :thumbsup:
Tanks.
aramos
10-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Hi,
Can someone please give an opinion?
tanks:cry:
john333
10-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I dont race that class, but when I saw the Hong Nor it made me want to buy one, beautiful looking thing and very high quality. You wouldn't be disappointed with one of them.
AJ Roberts
10-05-2013, 08:42 AM
I've got one and its an awesome buggy, I bought at Christmas and was planning to race it this summer but that's gone out the window now (just bought a xb4) I was trying to sell it on eBay but the buyer has yet to pay for it and I've started a unpaid case against him so more than likely it will be up for sale again if you are interested, it's a real minter with lots of hop ups and bling
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy298/andrewjroberts/2543af3e110e727da3d349dd98b403ec_zpscc7e2fe1.jpg
:drool:
aramos
11-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Tanks. :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.