View Full Version : This Sunday
andyr
08-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Will there be a club meeting on instead this weekend ?
neallewis
08-05-2013, 10:50 AM
The text message I got off Dianne said not.
andyr
08-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Ok cheers Neal
andys
08-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi Guys.
What was the message - I hung up straight away thinking it was some automated sales call!
Guessing it isn't on then this Sunday...
charlie2
08-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Cancelled due to lack of entrys andy.will be run at a later date and no club meeting this weekend either.
PaulFarrand
08-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Shame really, cos even if the super cup isnt on, wish there was a normal meeting for the rest of us not doing regionals etc........:thumbdown:
Stringerhot
08-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Shame really, cos even if the super cup isnt on, wish there was a normal meeting for the rest of us not doing regionals etc........:thumbdown:
No way !my free pass off the other half and there's no meeting either ?
neallewis
08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
No way !my free pass off the other half and there's no meeting either ?
At least you know now to get her told, so you can get another when a meeting is on.
RHR proline challenge is looking good for the weekend after. :thumbsup:
Stringerhot
08-05-2013, 02:59 PM
At least you know now to get her told, so you can get another when a meeting is on.
RHR proline challenge is looking good for the weekend after. :thumbsup:
Sounds good to me Neal!you running both classes ?
charlie2
08-05-2013, 07:04 PM
im racing (or attempting to race) my big losi at the nook (east ardsley wf33ju) on sunday.they have a rallycross class for nitro and electric cars if you fancy that,may take my electric car too!.all astro track.
neallewis
08-05-2013, 07:07 PM
im racing (or attempting to race) my big losi at the nook (east ardsley wf33ju) on sunday.they have a rallycross class for nitro and electric cars if you fancy that,may take my electric car too!.all astro track.
Don't they bundle 1/10th in with 1/8th electrics?
charlie2
08-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Yep 1/10th and 1/8th run together.nitro and electric.ive run a 1/14th scale with the 1/8th before.dont be frightened by someone having a bigger one than you neal,thought you would be used to it by now:lol:
Bells
09-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Yep 1/10th and 1/8th run together.nitro and electric.ive run a 1/14th scale with the 1/8th before.dont be frightened by someone having a bigger one than you neal,thought you would be used to it by now:lol:
Does this place have a website ?
charlie2
09-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Does this place have a website ?
Hi ian.yes type in the nook raceway.electric practice starts 930am petrol/nitro at 10am
Danny Harrison
09-05-2013, 04:10 PM
im racing (or attempting to race) my big losi at the nook (east ardsley wf33ju) on sunday.they have a rallycross class for nitro and electric cars if you fancy that,may take my electric car too!.all astro track.
Wouldnt mind a crack on a big track myself. Might have to give this place a go too :)
patient0
09-05-2013, 05:09 PM
I know the bloke who runs the nook very well .
I can text him and see if we are all ok to go !, I'm up for it !!
patient0
09-05-2013, 05:34 PM
I have just had a text from Gresty at the nook
It's a clubday on Sunday , but he will put a heat on for us to race.
Anybody up for it ??
Ta
Bob
charlie2
09-05-2013, 06:56 PM
I have just had a text from Gresty at the nook
It's a clubday on Sunday , but he will put a heat on for us to race.
Anybody up for it ??
Ta
Bob
thats why im going bob!.electrics run with nitros on club days,seen loads before.havent raced at the nook this year but hope to do a few more and be good to take the little uns out around the track and see how they compare with the nitros,usually beat them:thumbsup:
neallewis
09-05-2013, 09:42 PM
I'll be honest, I wouldn't run any of my 1/10th cars round a track in a heat with 1/8th nitros. It would be carnage/expensive if they hit you, plus you don't know they level of those drivers in the heat you'd be in. You'll always come off worse in a fight with a 1/8th nitro (or 1/8th electric) car, with your 1/10th buggy.
I'm doing family stuff on sunday, but otherwise I'd still like to drop past the nook one day when a meeting is on. I've been passing the track to and from one of my clients for a couple of years, but never seen anyone on the track. it does look good though.
charlie2
10-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Even driving an x ray neal!!!!!.
Bells
10-05-2013, 09:49 AM
James and myself are going for a look :) won't be racing though , mine still broken and James's chassis on its way out
Danny Harrison
10-05-2013, 10:59 AM
I have just had a text from Gresty at the nook
It's a clubday on Sunday , but he will put a heat on for us to race.
Anybody up for it ??
Ta
Bob
Im gonna try get over. Just trying figure out the best way to get there! Looks like a taxi jobba from wakefield?
James and myself are going for a look :) won't be racing though , mine still broken and James's chassis on its way out
Looks like as good an excuse as any to splash some cash on some 4wd's that does Ian :)
charlie2
10-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Might be able to pick you up danny.were abouts in wakey r u?
Danny Harrison
10-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Might be able to pick you up danny.were abouts in wakey r u?
Im in Leeds bud, was thinking bus/train to wakey and a taxi was my only option. Lift from Either would be great, taxi's add a lot to the days racing :)
jameswilkinson7
10-05-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm very tempted to give my Losi 8e a run. Never raced 1/8th but I've had it for ages!:blush:
Danny Harrison
11-05-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm very tempted to give my Losi 8e a run. Never raced 1/8th but I've had it for ages!:blush:
I think you'll be quicker than most the nitro's with that mate. I'm still deliberating and watching the weather closely :)
charlie2
12-05-2013, 05:05 PM
i went to the nook today,weather dry then wet then dryed out and wet again!!!(welcome to the uk!).the rallycross section was all electric.good day was had:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.