PDA

View Full Version : Racing on 12th May?


AfroP
08-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Just checking if we on for racing on Sunday?

sound off below with details so dexter can get you pre-booked in

Steven Forster
08-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Just checking if we on for racing on Sunday?

sound off below with details so dexter can get you pre-booked in

Confirmed Sunday 12th of April, 5:30pm-10pm !!!

Who's coming and what ya running ??? ;)

dpackster1980
09-05-2013, 12:38 PM
2wd for me.

AfroP
09-05-2013, 01:47 PM
probably 2wd for me, unless my ESC comes back on time. will update on saturday

scott
09-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Davo
Tyler
Scott
Dean-Ross
Geoff
Kayleigh

All 2wd

DAVO
09-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Scott ye need to update your avatar pic..:lol:

scott
10-05-2013, 06:21 PM
sorted:thumbsup:

paulj
11-05-2013, 03:13 PM
All being well I will be racing 2wd. Anybody know if Chris Pattinson is racing? I've been trying to buy some acetone off him for 3 weeks now...

AfroP
11-05-2013, 05:45 PM
2wd for me

FrogPrince82
12-05-2013, 06:11 AM
I can't make it this week as my speedo is doing the same Paul's did a few weeks ago, it won't run from a stand still. Looks like I will have to send it back to SMD under warrenty and wait.

Probably going to put my trip to the Proline Challenge next weekend to an end too as I doubt they will receive it, check it, return it (or send new one) out within a week.

Will hopefully be back soon when all repaired.

Samson
12-05-2013, 07:43 AM
I'll be there, 2WD for me... Still waiting on parts for 4WD!

Must try and keep away from that drain pipe on the back straight.... Costing me a fortune! haha

RichieZXR
12-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Me and Nathan are back this week, both 4wd

FERRETTI
13-05-2013, 05:34 AM
I have a bucket load of spares on the way but I'll be out for the next couple of weeks.

DAVO
13-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Great night last night

Couple of vids

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzavWEvqSMc

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtmW5-FAp4