PDA

View Full Version : Best lipo saddle pack for £60 ?


Stu Dixon
09-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Looking for some new saddles for my 410, looking to spend £60. Any ideas ?Oh using tekin rs pro and tekin 5.5.

SamRCRacing
09-05-2013, 08:14 PM
HPI Plasma's. Brilliant cells!

http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/106400.html

luniemiester
09-05-2013, 08:28 PM
You don't mention if your looking for Brca legal cells but if your not bothered about that then I recommend these from the uk hobbyking site -£21.87 a pair plus about £3 postage and here in a few days with no risk of customs charges either. These are miles better than any of my Brca packs that I paid 3x the price for....... :(

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17266__Turnigy_nano_tech_5100mah_2S3P_65_135C_Ha rdcase_Lipo_Saddle_Pack.html

badger5
09-05-2013, 08:44 PM
I use Vapextech saddles, lasted for over two years and still perform well, also the new ones are BRCA legal.

Tobamory
11-05-2013, 02:57 PM
I have to say the hobby ones do look bloody good value I'm gonna try a few

Gonna buy some of them and a pair of the 5600s as well as a stubby for the yoko

Can't beat it at that price tbh, ESP when I'm still learning

adon30
11-05-2013, 03:07 PM
These
http://www.giantshark.co.uk/gens-5100-saddle-pack-p-407514.html
And the 4800 are brca legal. Can't be beaten and even though there only rated at 25c they are a lot more.

2 packs for £60

OneKiwi
11-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Are you guys only allowed to use BRCA lipos?
Not ROAR for races?

wrighty
14-05-2013, 01:07 PM
These
http://www.giantshark.co.uk/gens-5100-saddle-pack-p-407514.html
And the 4800 are brca legal. Can't be beaten and even though there only rated at 25c they are a lot more.

2 packs for £60



Second that i have 5 sets and there every bit as good as the over priced losi cells i had