View Full Version : for sale
rob m
12-05-2013, 04:10 PM
just thought id give the bury lads a first look before i post in the for sale section. i have two durango 410's for sale with full electrics so all is needed is a charger! they are well used and tired looking, think last owners must of had the odd crash/tumble every now and again, so the will probably need some tlc. Due to condition selling cheap £20 each or £30 for them both.
sold.
Gavin Collingwood
12-05-2013, 04:11 PM
That's bloody cheap??
Stu Dixon
12-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Rob,Just sent you an inbox with my number.
matt76
12-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Haha, any chance I can pick them up Rob?
Cheers mate
Matt
Darren Wales
12-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Blimey lads you were quick off the mark!
How's was today's championship meeting?
Si Coe
12-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Cold, wet and busy.
And I hate BBK timing....
rob m
12-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Haha, any chance I can pick them up Rob?
Cheers mate
Mattmatt / stu............. are you wanting to buy the durango's? the cars are sold.
Stu Dixon
12-05-2013, 05:26 PM
matt / stu............. are you wanting to buy the durango's? the cars are sold.
They don't sound like a good quality car I would drive so probably a good thing they are sold !!!
Haha
Gavin Collingwood
12-05-2013, 05:36 PM
I'd have had those for spares
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.