PDA

View Full Version : Altrun low profile servo any one have it?


OneKiwi
12-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Has anyone tried the LP servo in 1/10 buggy?

What are your thoughts?
Alturn High Performance Low Profile Servo (9kg/0.11sec)

http://www.tjdmodels.com/images/products/low-profile-servo-mg-8lu.jpg

aberscoob
18-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Hello,

I bought two of these, one for my off road and another for my sons touring car

The one in my sons car broke the first time it was used in wet conditions. I will say that for the money they are a good buy and the one for my buggy is still going strong ( now in my sons tc funnily enough!) but I have just bought a Savox one for £48 and it is noticeably better.

Cheers,

Steve

levontraut
19-05-2013, 05:38 AM
I bought the alturn one as well and for the specs that it is vers the money it costs it is nto that bad BUT I have heard that the ears keep breaking off... I hope this is nto true as I bought one for my supastox and nto used it yet