jimbo_468
14-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Hi. Just come back from my weekly club meet and not very happy.
I'm running a TLR 22 fitted with Viper ESC and sensored 7.5t motor. On heat 2 the car started to run really slow half way through and then after my stint of marshalling, i took the car back to the table, powered it up and it wouldn't run. It powers up and the lights all flash as they should and I re-calibrated the controller, but the motor still didnt turn unless i turned the back wheels, then it ran but at a slower pace. Once i let go of the trigger, it stopped and wouldnt turn again unless i moved the wheels again.
I recharged my saddle pack, but still didnt help.
I connected the programme card and loaded up a new profile, but still nothing unless i start the wheels moving myself, and then only at less than half speed (if that!!).
My charger didnt say anything was wrong with the batteries so am i using the programme card wrong or something?
When i pull the throttle, the LEDs change as they should so i know the radio is working.
Can anyone help please??
I'm running a TLR 22 fitted with Viper ESC and sensored 7.5t motor. On heat 2 the car started to run really slow half way through and then after my stint of marshalling, i took the car back to the table, powered it up and it wouldn't run. It powers up and the lights all flash as they should and I re-calibrated the controller, but the motor still didnt turn unless i turned the back wheels, then it ran but at a slower pace. Once i let go of the trigger, it stopped and wouldnt turn again unless i moved the wheels again.
I recharged my saddle pack, but still didnt help.
I connected the programme card and loaded up a new profile, but still nothing unless i start the wheels moving myself, and then only at less than half speed (if that!!).
My charger didnt say anything was wrong with the batteries so am i using the programme card wrong or something?
When i pull the throttle, the LEDs change as they should so i know the radio is working.
Can anyone help please??